Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 10/16 Greensboro, NC (videos, pictures, recaps, t

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 10/16 Greensboro, NC concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Check back later for cellcast info!

EEEEK MY HOMETOWN! This is my dream...like I still can't believe that the show is literally HERE, where I live! In GREENSBORO!!! How random? Can't wait!!! AHH...heading back to the venue here in a bit!

Hope everyone has a great time tonight!! I'll see some of you tomorrow and Sunday. Very Happy

Have a great time tonite!
And how lucky Kateland. But u have more shows left. Awesome!

I'm so freaking excited about night Yahoo! Only thing is that I really need to take a nap since I've been up since 5 this morning and I have an hour and half drive to and from Greensboro. But I don't know if i can actually sleep.

Guest Guest

Have great time Kateland, Carolina and everybody going Joy dance

Least they are doing the number system and people aren't having to wait in line all day.

Everyone have fun tonight!!! Wish I could be there this weekend, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. To the ones who bought my tickets, have a blast for me!!

yea, so glad they are using the numbers system. for such short notice of this show, the venue, i have to say, is doing a very good job of handling this. but its weird being in the hotel room now knowing that there is a GA show tonite... and after last night... who knows what to expect for Ryan's last show Very Sad Gonna miss him. But tewer must go on! Very Happy

Guest Guest
They only did numbers for the people who were here very early in the morning. We got here at 2 pm and are only a few people back plus the 20 who got numbers so worked out great. Just listening to soundcheck now.
The venue people have been very nice, a real pleasure being here!

Guest Guest

That's great to know, Barbs! It's not that difficult to be nice and organized Very Happy

Guest Guest

WOW, that's awesome! It's sad that this is Ryan's last show with DC&TA Very Sad Well, maybe there's another tour stop with him down the road Wink

Guest Guest
AHHHH Nice view. Reminds me of our Kean view!

Apparently, all the guys came out. Neal, Andy, Kyle, & Monty came out and signed for a little bit, said they were going in for a meet & greet and would be back out again.

awww! that's awesome Very Happy

wish he came out in richmond i would have gotten a picture. Smile will the next time he tours

gah! best show ever! frigging epic! set list was awesome! and i got pics with all the boys Very Happy gonna upload my pics now and i took a video of lie that i will share with you all very soon Great

No words for the awesomeness of this show.

Like seriously.

Even though the sound was crap, everything else made up for it.

Recap later. But yeah. Epic.

gah! best show ever! frigging epic! set list was awesome! and i got pics with all the boys Very Happy gonna upload my pics now and i took a video of lie that i will share with you all very soon Great

Can't wait for pictures and videos too!!! DroolDrool

Very Happy i can't wait to see everybodys pictures and video but i'll check them out in the morning.

I hope it continues too, you know for at least another month for my next show! And Aida you could go to that show and have the same hope as me!!!!

I know. I could. But if God could give me wings and no need of a ride, hahaa
Had the money but no car. Pfft!
*whispering*...Psst Psst David...open another Southern CA date...

If I had the time, I'd drive all the way down there to get you so you could go, but work kinda gets in my way. Wish I could help get you there! Anyways back to this show. gotta watch the vids that were just posted. Yay for vids!