• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cjester27

AOL All Requests Station, part 3

Source
Quote :
All Request Week on AOL Radio

The AOL Radio Twitter account hit a milestone last week with our first 10,000 followers and as a special treat for our fans, we are bringing back the All Request station not just for a day, but for all week!

Between 3pm and 5 pm Eastern Time from today until Friday, October 30th use Twitter to tell us your requests and beginning at 5 pm on the same day, we'll start playing all of the requests for 24 hours. Requests made on one day will not carry over to the next, so be sure to keep telling us your favorite songs if you want to keep them in the playlist.

To tell us your request, log onto Twitter between 3-5 pm Eastern Time and simply tweet:

Hey @aolradio, my #aolradiorequest is [insert artist, song name]
Example: Hey @aolradio, my #aolradiorequest is Bar-ba-sol (or any other song) by David Cook

The more requests we get for a particular song, the more often it will be played at the All Request station (launching today at 5 pm on aolradio.com) so make sure you get your friends involved if there's a song you really want to hear.

We look forward to reading and playing your requests!

NOTE: We will ONLY be taking requests from 3-5 pm Eastern Time so please make your requests only during that time period. Requests made during other time periods will be ignored.

From FoolsApril64:
Quote :
Reminder: 3-5p ET AOLradio.com requests "Hey @aolradio, my #aolradiorequest is David Cook, [SONG]" Tip: use temp acct so you don't spam!

I did my part! I put in a request for Bar-Ba-Sol and Lie. Should I do the usual too? (Light On and CBTM) Since they'll likely get played anyway. Eh, I guess I better. Just getting the requsts will look good for him.