Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

*NEW David Song* One Second To Change Your Life on ESPN

On the POST-SEASON HIGHLIGHTS IN BASEBALL @ESPN!!!!!!!!!!

No one on twitter would have known about this if my brother wasn't watching Baseball Tonight, LOL. I hugged him, LOL.

Wasn't this song one of the song snippets released by Cherry Lane last month? And crap I don't get espn. I wanna hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if someone will record it.

It'll be on again at midnight EST. If not, I dvr'd it and I could....record it with my lame camera & put it on youtube? Haha

@DCOOK91 wrote:
It'll be on again at midnight EST. If not, I dvr'd it and I could....record it with my lame camera & put it on youtube? Haha

Did they play the full song?

@DCOOK91 wrote:

Do whatever you gotta do, girl!!! I just wanna see it!! (I missed it and I can't stay up late tonight... long ass day tomorrow.)

I just recorded it, LOL.

and yes, it was the whole song!

Putting it up on youtube now Smile

@DCOOK91 wrote:
I just recorded it, LOL.

i love you!

Guest Guest
AHHHH must hear this NOW!!! THANK YOU so much for putting it on youtube for us, can't wait!

@DCOOK91 wrote:
I just recorded it, LOL.

Michele I Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love YOU !!! Dear !!!
I'm dying HERE !!
I LOVE THIS SONG !!!

SO MANY DAVEMOTIONS TODAY !!!

WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!Yahoo!Yahoo!

why would a song snippet be on espn? i'm confused lol. That's nothing new I guess! can you post the youtube link please?

Yaaaay, can't wait to listen to it, thank you so much, DCOOK91!

I'm gonna do the MP3 in high quality ASAP!

Guest Guest
ShockedShockedShockedWooHoo!!

AWESOME!!! But... but... why would a song that hasn't been released yet be on ESPN? scratch

Dawn wrote:
why would a song snippet be on espn? i'm confused lol. That's nothing new I guess! can you post the youtube link please?

LOL, it was the whole song.

@DCOOK91 wrote:
VIDEO!

Okay, first of all, that was an awesome video! (although I'm still pissed that the Yankees are going to the World Series.)

Second, OMG!!!! That's so awesome how they used one of the unreleased songs!!!
And i loved how the newscasters were like "this song by David Cook..." "Oh yeah, we love David Cook!"

Couldn´t avoid it. Had to see it.
And I couldn´t take off the smile of my face.
I WAS SOO HAPPY! That song would be a hit on the radio. The upbeat we need from David.

Guest Guest
Thank you for the video. That's awesome!

how come this didn't make the album? i love it. sounds a little like Daughtry only a hundred times better voice wise.

Dawn wrote:
how come this didn't make the album? i love it. sounds a little like Daughtry only a hundred times better voice wise.

I dunno I wondered about that for a bunch of the snippets. They were all so great.

Ok, totally confused as to what is going on with this. And at this point, I will refrain from sharing my opinion of the song...

Guest Guest
Maybe ESPN bought the song rights from Cherry Lane to use in this post season. But that's just a guess on my part, I don't really know.

*flails*

I never got to hear the song snippets when they were leaked, so this was a complete surprise for me. And I LOVE IT!!! WooHoo!! I want that song on my iPod! (But without all the sports comments).

Wonder what the chances are of him performing that at shows now...??

Ok, totally confused as to what is going on with this. And at this point, I will refrain from sharing my opinion of the song...

I'm interested in what your opinion is, Kristen. I'd love to hear it!

Me, too, Kristen. You know this board you can state how you really feel, even if you don't like it, and while you will probably have people disagreeing with you, they won't disrespect you for sharing your opinion!

Well ESPN buys the rights for the songs but RCA team/Cherry Lane team definitely did their homework... I guess they're all not that bad after all... Smile

*Geeks out*

I totally adore that! It's so great the ESPN loves him so much, haha.

I really hope it will show up on iTunes eventually.. Wink

Wow, this is confusing. Will this be released, or is it just out there?

*flails*

I never got to hear the song snippets when they were leaked, so this was a complete surprise for me. And I LOVE IT!!! I want that song on my iPod! (But without all the sports comments).

Wonder what the chances are of him performing that at shows now...??

OMG...that is true. Now that we alll know the song, he can play it

I can't stop humming it.. Damn it I love Zac and David writing together.. I just wish Zac would come on twitter! And my ex boyfriend works for ESPN so he told me that they have the song on their sound boards and they put it in the snippet so more than likely there is a whole song out there somewhere.

fangrrl wrote:
Wow, this is confusing. Will this be released, or is it just out there?

It's just out there. I mean, I guess it could be released later but I think RCA is only going to release songs on DCTR until he has a song from his sophomore album ready for release. They seem to be aiming for album sales from the singles, not just singles sales.

Too bad this wasn't his Coronation song. This would have been the best Coronation song they ever had. I like the song. It's catchy and like Amanda the song keeps playing over and over in my head, which probably means I will be sick of it in a week. lol

I guess this is what David meant when he said that we might hear some new stuff down the road.

OMG!!!!
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR AVI PIC??!!!
I didnt see it on the MJ thread.

looks like a still from the VH1 interview..

love the all videos from tonight btw! ( Espn and This is it interviews)