Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CisforCOOKie

Whoever has the last post loves David the most!!

Lol. I stay away from it all now. I know I'm too tiny and weak to put up with that shit.

hello people
whoever's here if anyone that is lol

im here. im bored out of my mind but im probably going to get off here in a bit but ill be back on im at school waiting for my step mom to pick me up at least i got some work done

Ditto. Working on my midterm for Communication Theories. It would probably help if I actually read the chapters in my textbooks... But I don't. I suppose I can't complain too much. My midterm is open book.

What's going on with you?

Ugh. I totally get it. I never read the chapters in full from my textbooks. I always look at the question and try to find what part of that content is in the textbook and just read that. Lol.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Am I the only one not going out for stupid Halloween? Cause I feel like I am. And now I have no one to go to the psychic with. Very Sad

Lol. I know. That's what I do. Probably why I never learn anything... bounce

Awww, that's no good! Very Sad
But, I'm not going out for Halloween either... So not excited for it either.

Haha same.

I say that we have our own "Halloween" party here. Cause I'm sick of everyone talking about parties and costumes and such. Ugh. I hate Halloween.

And I really wanted to go to the psychic too! Crying non-stop

Awww. You don't want to go to the psychic by yourself?

And I will definitely pop in here if you're around on Halloween! I will probably sit at home by myself and watch TV. My parents are taking my little sister out. (She's 19 months old.) My younger step-brother is going out of town. And I have no idea what my friends are doing. So yeah... Hahaha. Plus I won't get any trick or treaters in my neighborhood either.

No... I'd feel weird waiting alone in line with everyone... *sigh*

I'm pretty sure I'll just be chilling in my room the entire night tomorow night. Even if I do go to the psychic (doubt it), I'll probably be on here at like 9ish anyways. But on Halloween my best friend is coming to visit so I won't be on that night.

Lol!

Halloween used to be so much more exciting... It was always fun to go trick or treating.

Now people I know don't even bother to do anything.

Around here it's just an excuse for girls to dress trashy and be able to get away with it. I'm serious. So annoying. *sigh* Oh well.

Hahahaha. Reminds me of Mean Girls.

Well, I'm leaving work. I will talk to you later!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.