Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

One year on! RIP!

Gone so quick but it has been one year since marco sadly died in motoGP. RIP! salute
1 year as off 2mw 24th and yea very sadly missed SadSadthumbs

oh everyone has been saying today, maybe its because it was early hours in morning for us?

oh everyone has been saying today, maybe its because it was early hours in morning for us?

thumbsthumbs no you are right Chad my mistake i thought it was the 22nd today Embarassed all my job sheets have that day on em EmbarassedEmbarassed

Sad day for me also not just with marco , who was one super all round guy . but also 2 years today i lost my MUM .

sorry to hear that mate!

and ive ordered a resivoir sock in memory of marco with his number on it and a pattern. its to go with my race rep, might chuck a little something in with the paintwork Wink

Sadly missed. Carry his number on my lid. A great loss to the motorcycle fraternity, Moto GP and most importantly to his family. RIP Marco Sad

Im quite shocked to hear its been a year already,where does the time go

rip marco

yes has gone very quick.

im getting a little decal on the bike to go under the laquer, good to keep the memory going.

thumbs

yes has gone very quick.

im getting a little decal on the bike to go under the laquer, good to keep the memory going.

thumbs
Me left leg was tattood in memory of the guy thumbsthumbs never forget the guy he was an upcoming star and future motogp world champ thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
yes has gone very quick.

thumbs
Me left leg was tattood in memory of the guy thumbsthumbs never forget the guy he was an upcoming star and future motogp world champ thumbs

Sure was.