Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

David's NEW TATTOO - the "14"

I'm going to continue believe it's my age until he gives another significance. Damn...I dont want my birthday to come now.

I love that he got a new tattoo! Very Happy
As for the meaning behind it, I'm curious as well. But I'm sure we'll find out at some point.

Guest Guest
I keep playing with it on photobucket edit. I'm thinking either an M or the #14 lol. I'll guess M for MOM because MOMS RULE!

This is the first thing I found online Very Happy :

"The number 14 means initiating things that are flexible yet are intended to last a long time."

Yeah, there has to be some special meaning behind it because there's no way he would get something totally random tattooed on him. All of his so far have a story behind them. Can't wait to learn about this one.

we still debating on the meaning of it over on twitter but still nothing!!! scratch i don't know i really don't like it (that was the same thing for the eye but i'll probably just get used to it, i guess)

hmmm...just wondering what that could possibly mean?

Stephora
declaration tour: 13/03;23/05;03/08;04/08;02/10/03/10;14/11;16/11

Well, if it's the number 14, I would have to think if it's a count of something, it's something that the number cannot grow any more or he wouldn't freeze-frame it in time, right? So 14 and no more. Hmmmm I have no idea!

God why does he keep getting them on that arm?! I'm sorry, but I really really prefer his arm NOT being covered with tats but that's just me.

Looks great! The heart on his chest will always be my favorite, though:)

I think my favorite is the AC tattoo on his left arm. It's beautiful and very significant to David.

14.... 14...

Card 14 of the Tarot is Temperance. I just looked up it's meaning: "The Temperance card indicates a period of feeling balanced within yourself. You are able to fulfill your dreams, whether in a relationship, in a special project or just feeling good about yourself. You have the ability to make things manifest, keeping one foot on the ground, while allowing divine energy to inspire you. Temperance is about unity and integration. It is a card of balance. Temperance is the harmonious blending of the light and the dark sides of ourselves into a whole. Temperance means taking control of your life."

Highly doubtful that's why he got the # 14 tattooed on his arm, but interesting nonetheless IMO.

I don't know if anyone is going to be able to figure this out, try as we might. I think that this is going to be the type of thing that is only going to make sense once David decides to divulge the meaning behind it. It's interesting though and I am definitely curious! I am kinda leaning towards some type of numerolgy thing... 1 and 4 is 5. Anything significant about the number 5 that we are aware of?

Unless it means 'inches'... Run

Guest Guest

I have no clue what the "14" could be for....

but the "M" could be a number of things...

M for Missouri??
Mom??

Got it.... he's confessing his love for MONTY.
M = Monty!!!
*remember the Twitter war with him and Andrew*

Laughing hystericall

Tricia wrote:
I have no clue what the "14" could be for....

but the "M" could be a number of things...

M for Missouri??
Mom??

Got it.... he's confessing his love for MONTY.
M = Monty!!!
*remember the Twitter war with him and Andrew*

Laughing hystericall

M for Mal? Razz

14 is the atomic number of silicon. Maybe it represents his constant connection to computers and the internet. LOL flag

What would the M mean though? It is an M right? Lol. 14 is the number of lines in a sonnet and it's the retired number of former baseball players, Jim Rice, Pete Rose, Jim Bunning and Ernie Banks. Both of those are very random and probably have absolutely no relevance to this tattoo but ya never know LOL Face

Someone said "14 inches" Very Happy

Shocked

Laughing hystericall

Well they were in Tulsa...probably drinking...you never know the convos they may have had. The heart tat was a joke too. LOL

I totally wouldn't mind 14 inches. Just sayin' Razz

I on the other hand WOULD mind 14 inches - there's such a thing as too big! LOL flag

Shocked

Laughing hystericall

Well they were in Tulsa...probably drinking...you never know the convos they may have had. The heart tat was a joke too. LOL

I on the other hand WOULD mind 14 inches - there's such a thing as too big! LOL flag

Yeah...I was gonna say...wouldnt that be a tad painful? I wasnt sure 14" was possible.

Shocked

Laughing hystericall

Yeah...I was gonna say...wouldnt that be a tad painful? I wasnt sure 14" was possible.

LOL flag i love you guys! LOL flag

for the record i wouldn't mind Twisted Evil

Shocked

Laughing hystericall

Yeah me neither lol

Shocked

Laughing hystericall

Yeah, I want to... ya know, not become paralyzed and maybe have kids one day. ROFLOL

Wow.. I think it's too soon to bring the Bible into this, lmao! We're still on an "inch" kick. Laughing hystericall

We really are all over the place, from Angel Love to Twisted Evil aren't we? I love Word Nerds, lol!

Guest Guest
Hmmm 14 tracks on DCTR? How many weeks did it take for DCTR to go platinum?

justforme wrote:
Hmmm 14 tracks on DCTR? How many weeks did it take for DCTR to go platinum?

Should be somewhere around 14!!!! Three and a half months right?

In the year 14, the Roman Emperor Augustus died and was declared a god. His son Tiberius took over.

Pretty sure that's NOT what David's tattoo is about. But I'm enjoying everyone finding totally trivial and random facts about "14." LOL flag

someone was speculating on the cellcast thats how many songs he had on the billboard charts at one time last year.