Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 2nd December

snowma10.gif
 days_t11.png

Good morning all ...another day has dawned ..though for some of you its almost over..and others not even started yet ... LaughingLaughingLaughing

Not got a lot planned today ...just some housework. What about you ????

Morning ?

I've got physiotherapy this morning on my neck...just hope they can do something for me Sad

On a happy note...I put my tree up last night, and it was so worth it just to see the look on my youngests face this morning...she is loving playing with all the nosy singing ruldolfs, penguins and snowmen I have...bet the battries get taken out soon lmao!

lea75 wrote:
Morning ?

I've got physiotherapy this morning on my neck...just hope they can do something for me Sad

On a happy note...I put my tree up last night, and it was so worth it just to see the look on my youngests face this morning...she is loving playing with all the nosy singing ruldolfs, penguins and snowmen I have...bet the battries get taken out soon lmao!

so glad i'm not there LaughingLaughingLaughing she was bad enough with them last year !! Glad she likes them tho ...wait till she sees all the houses trimmed up in USA ...

Tonight I have sewing class, which is fun. I'm making a dress and today I have to cut out the lining for it. I am really excited about it. Smile Sewing clothes and teddy bears are fun. I have three bears to make for Christmas presents, so I will probably cut them out today too.

more fun than my day then ...i have a pile of ironing to do :snowlol:

good morning , esperia..

I have had exam since tomorrow and will end in 11 december , so suck.. And I still studying my civil education for tomorrow exam.. huh so bored of it , the material for the exam is 3 modules however the exam only have 5 numbers! huh really sucks Sad

Wow 23 days! wow! Hoping to put up my tree in the next couple days but we have already started decorating. The kids have been watching polar express, the older Christmas movies (Frosty, Rodolph, santa clause is comming to town, and the night before Christmas) Totally starting to feel like snow outside!

Lea, I hope your physiotherapy goes well.
Kasi have fun with your ironing!
Obbyz good luck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do great!