Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 12/1 Charlotte, NC (pictures, videos, recaps, twe

NIN Cover?!?!?!? Please David play it during the show, and as Stacy said.. PLEASE SOMEONE get a video of this!

NIN Cover?!?!?!? Please David play it during the show, and as Stacy said.. PLEASE SOMEONE get a video of this!

I am seconding this motion now ladies.... We need someone to finalize this vote here too. Christina

Funny tweets from a guy earlier in the day that I just saw.

@nhbeast Girls are nuts for @theDavidCook today... ..
@nhbeast Yes.. I am tailgating at the @thedavidcook show in NC!
@thedavidcook if you guys wants some burgers, dogs, beers etc. we're in the lot across the street!

@thedavidcook if you guys wants some burgers, dogs, beers etc. we're in the lot across the street!

Tailgating at a David Cook concert...love it!! And he's a hockey fan, so he's okay in my book. Very Happy

OMG Stacy...your avi. Love it, my camera would not have gotten that with the lights.

Yep, and the guy is from Connecticut also!!

Tailgating at a David Cook concert...love it!! And he's a hockey fan, so he's okay in my book. Very Happy

That sounds like a tailgating at a football game in my book!!! Cool!!!

hopefully this will be another awesome show! Very Happy
but from what I've been told by someone i know that is at the show, apparently the video nazis are out in full force tonight...

hopefully this will be another awesome show! Very Happy
but from what I've been told by someone i know that is at the show, apparently the video nazis are out in full force tonight...

Nooo! Crying non-stop

OK, seriously, if no one can get video, can people please at least attempt at leaving their cameras on but down so we get audio of the new song?

Well think of it this way. If we dont get pictures or video tonight we may end up with something like what happened in the Rolla thread. LMAO let the tour go out with a bang!

JulesSC:

David is crouched down in front of GRO drummer. Put word POOP on drum!

David is eating dinner standing next to Jamey. Singing along with band.

GRO auctioning off pasta dish and fork that David was eating with!lol

Wearing black dress shirt,black vest, black tie

Guest Guest

Awww Charlotte brings so many memories!!! I was there for the AI tour show Awww Love

Hope y'all there have a great show and hopefully we can get some pics, vids or even just audio and recaps Very Happy

ETA to Jules SC comment: LOL flag What have you done to us, David? Will we bid for your pasta dish and fork!?!? ShockedLOL Face

I want to see some gorgeous David Cook wearing black dress shirt, black vest and black tie. Dang what in the world are you doing to us David Cook with all this black! Christina

JulesSC OMG they actually
threw the fork into the crowd.

JulesSC OMG they actually
threw the fork into the crowd.

JulesSC Captain america out.
Dave playing drums. Andy sweeping floors.

Guest Guest
People have a right to be upset about this ultra-last-minute cancellation with no reason given. It is against the rules of this forum to tell other members how they should or should not feel.

Would have been nice if someone reminded people of this in other areas as well. Thanks.

Are the cellcasts recorded? Does anyone know? Looks like we're gonna have some nasty weather move through soon, so I may miss it.

On her screen it says it is recording, so I think you should be good. Though it's really breaking up tonight so far so don't know how much you will really hear lol

JulesSC 18 shows and I have never seen David like this! Like he's jacked up on testosterone.

Lawd mercy, must...see..videos STAT!!!

I honestly dont want to stop playin, this has been one of the coolest experiences. we kept adding shows, adding shows, cuz ppl want to come.

----Good grief this man!!!

Yup, that's right! Gotta stop touring at some point, and work on NEXT RECORD!!! WooHoo!!

Trying to look at the glass as half full, even if I'm sad the Declaration Tewer is ending...

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..."

Thanks for the memories, Dave. This chapter ends tonight. And the next one begins now. Awww Love

He's out Smile

@magicrainbows My best friend just got @thedavidcook's autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!