Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 12/1 Charlotte, NC (pictures, videos, recaps, twe

Bobsessive, I cannot thank you enough for all of your video's throughout this entire tour. I enjoyed watching them so much. And thanks for posting them all together the way you did above for this very special and amazing show. I got to see some things I didn't even know had happened (like Neal's Jump). I loved that. And of course other things too that I hadn't seen. So, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I must say after watching your video's that I totally miss judged Fire tornado. I never heard them, but assumed (yes assumed) that they weren't that good or worth the time to look them up. Bad me. But those guys are damn good!

Yeah Viv, Fire Tornado rocks. They put on a freakin great show.

Guest Guest
bobsessive, your videos are always amazing and I appreciate all you have given to us over the course of the tour. I can't wait for the next tour!

I just wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who posted picture, videos, and recaps for us! I feel like I was there because of all the amazing things you guys have shared with us! THANK YOU!!!

And a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has shared their experiences, pictures, and videos with us the entire tour. It's kept us all connected, and given us the opportunity to experience everything together. We are a pretty amazing bunch, don't you think???!!!???? Terry\'s fav word

Group Hug1Group Hug2Group Hug1

@pn112 wrote:
I just wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who posted picture, videos, and recaps for us! I feel like I was there because of all the amazing things you guys have shared with us! THANK YOU!!!

And a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has shared their experiences, pictures, and videos with us the entire tour. It's kept us all connected, and given us the opportunity to experience everything together. We are a pretty amazing bunch, don't you think???!!!???? Terry\'s fav word

We are! I was thinking about when David was first on Idol, and how concerned I was about my own reaction (obsession?) with him. But when I went on line and found the AI forums and the David Cook folder, I found amazing comfort and camaraderie with many of you. Since then I honestly expected this whole thing to die down and fade away, but Noooooooo, it's just as bad as ever. lol. But the thing that makes it fun is the way we all are experiencing all of this together, and sharing the pics, videos, cellcasts, etc., is a huge part of that. So as Peggy said, Thanks to every single person who ever took a video and shared it, or a picture, or shared a recap. We all live vicariously through each other by doing this, and it has been an amazing shared experience.

@vsteph1 wrote:
@pn112 wrote:

We are! I was thinking about when David was first on Idol, and how concerned I was about my own reaction (obsession?) with him. But when I went on line and found the AI forums and the David Cook folder, I found amazing comfort and camaraderie with many of you. Since then I honestly expected this whole thing to die down and fade away, but Noooooooo, it's just as bad as ever. lol. But the thing that makes it fun is the way we all are experiencing all of this together, and sharing the pics, videos, cellcasts, etc., is a huge part of that. So as Peggy said, Thanks to every single person who ever took a video and shared it, or a picture, or shared a recap. We all live vicariously through each other by doing this, and it has been an amazing shared experience.

Ok u2 thought i would jump in on this one beacuse us 3 are the locals here in our own little area and we have shared a great Friendship through Mr David Cook and i love you all to bits. I Loved Meeting all the new Friends i have made through David and i appreicate the Friendships i have made with so many of you. Stacy, Tricia, Made, Salome, kim oh my god i can just keep going on and on but ladies Thank You all so much for the Help you have given this old bird here. Thanks to all who have kept us together with Pictures, Cell Casts, Videos, and recapps and i hope this great affection will keep going for years to come. Thank You All . Love you All but most of all Love you The Best Mr David Rowland Cook.

@jmbdog5 wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
@pn112 wrote:

Ok u2 thought i would jump in on this one beacuse us 3 are the locals here in our own little area and we have shared a great Friendship through Mr David Cook and i love you all to bits. I Loved Meeting all the new Friends i have made through David and i appreicate the Friendships i have made with so many of you. Stacy, Tricia, Made, Salome, kim oh my god i can just keep going on and on but ladies Thank You all so much for the Help you have given this old bird here. Thanks to all who have kept us together with Pictures, Cell Casts, Videos, and recapps and i hope this great affection will keep going for years to come. Thank You All . Love you All but most of all Love you The Best Mr David Rowland Cook.

Ummmm, Jan. I thought you said you weren't good with words. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Love you too. Uber hug

Haha, yeah the pasta thing was random. He would just eat and watch GRO play like it was so normal. LOL Face Then he had pinata candy later on (Chele, don't you have a pic of him getting it off the floor? LMAO). I just kept thinking "Is he eating again?" LOL. Dave loves his food. Heart

Haha, yeah the pasta thing was random. He would just eat and watch GRO play like it was so normal. LOL Face Then he had pinata candy later on (Chele, don't you have a pic of him getting it off the floor? LMAO). I just kept thinking "Is he eating again?" LOL. Dave loves his food. Heart

Hence the tum-tum.

Guest Guest
ACK. Everyone needs to stop talking like this is the end. This whole "thanks for all the videos you've taken all tour" needs to stop. Why? Cause I refuse to accept this as the end. I can't. He'll be back, and before we all know it. Before our credit cards are READY for it. But it's never the end, people; never.

'course this isn't the end, Bri. On the contrary, this is what I hope will be a long lasting career for David and the boys, full of music, tours, success, media appearances and the whole lot!!!

It is just that all of us have really appreciated what you and so many other members have given us. All the pics, the videos, the cellcasts, the recaps, the tweets! All of it given so selflessly, sometimes staying till the wee hours of day, knowing we would be here, anxiously waiting for any tidbit we could get. Y'all have made us feel we were there Very Happy

And "sharing" is the word that better describes this tour in my head. Sharing here at the Home and sharing at the shows. Meeting new friends, maybe seeing old ones again, helping others in so many ways Awww Love

OK. I'll stop now 'cause I'm getting too emotional when it's time to celebrate that David and us have so many awesome things coming our way!

Huge hugs to you all Group Hug1

Random: I'm watching Criminal Minds (as usual), and Every Day Is Exactly The Same by NIN is being played on the show. Shocked Other than when Dave sang it in Charlotte, I haven't heard this song forever. Just thought it was ironic. Okay, there was no point, just thought I'd share. Razz

By the way, I love David's version. Made an mp3 of it. Reminds me of the Axium days. Great

Guest Guest

Random? Well, random things happen to me every day, lol. Any and everything can remind me of David and I end up with a pretty silly smile on my face that nobody around me understands LOL Face

BTW, lurve CM!!!

Guest dawtreecookie

Here's my "random" of the day: GRO's "On Your Own" makes me fucking cry now, thanks to Dave and Andy and their pasta. LOL. It was just such a dorky, typical, silly, oddly touching moment. And the song is just lovely in general. It's weird tour moments like that (as well as the awesome TIB moments) that will stand out to me, I think, in a few years. Heart

Also because of Dave, "Goodbye LA" now permanently makes me wanna dance like a freak, lol.

I should have bought their CD from them. Damn. Maybe later, if they tour with MWK.

Guest Guest
I need to finish updating the tour videos thread... but every time I start, I get way too emo and end up saying, "I'll do it later."

Hopefully by this weekend, I'll get it done.

Ahh nostalgia. I guess I need to rewatch the only 2 videos I've taken on the tour. My 2 Perry ones.

I am so ready for tewer Take 2 though, should have alot saved up by then for more mayhem Smile

Ahh nostalgia. I guess I need to rewatch the only 2 videos I've taken on the tour. My 2 Perry ones.

I am so ready for tewer Take 2 though, should have alot saved up by then for more mayhem Smile

Viva la more mayhem!!! Can't wait for Tewer 2!!!! bounce Write faster Dave!!

Also because of Dave, "Goodbye LA" now permanently makes me wanna dance like a freak, lol.

And thanks to you, every time I hear it I want to do the dance. LMAO. You were like "Let's do the green man dance!" LOL Face I'm sure we got some WTF looks when we spelled out LA with our hands.

Guest dawtreecookie

And thanks to you, every time I hear it I want to do the dance. LMAO. You were like "Let's do the green man dance!" LOL Face I'm sure we got some WTF looks when we spelled out LA with our hands.

ROFLOLROFLOL So epic.

Hey guys. I want to say thank you to all the people above who have thanked me for the videos. Especially Made; that meant a lot to me. Thank you.

I managed to get my pictures up from Charlotte. Out of order, sadly; I'm a number of concerts behind. But I wanted to get them up for someone who had asked me to. ANYwho. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/escapethesunrise/sets/72157622846313925/

Guest Guest
Your pics are fantastic as always! I'm Not Worthy!

This Dave/Neal hug one almost made me cry. CryingAwww Love

WOW!! So beautiful... Awww LoveHugCrying

Guest dawtreecookie

Just going through old pictures. This one is very cool, and bright. Til I'm Blue...

And these from Avalanche or Lie, I'm not sure which. Gah. Those songs were both so amazing.

Epic picture. Chaos.

FT and NFT

Memories <3

This makes me smile from ear to ear.

OMG I love those last two! Awww Love It was sweet seeing him watch Fire Tornado and his own bandmates. You could tell he was just taking it all in, being proud, and thinking of how he'd miss it all. CryingHeart Great moment. Great night.