Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Say thank you Thread

today has been a really gifted day for all of us
so here is where all of us can Say Thank You, to all of the wonderful angels we found today

Happy Random Gifting Day from PSFC and Thank You to everybody

I want to say Thankyou to all of the Magnificent friends i recieved gifts today, i could believe some of the gifts, including 999 an even cc items, complete sets and lots and lots of smile on my face

i love you all honestly

also i want to thank Ames for this woderful idea, and to all the PSFC members who make PSFC the best site ever

Thank you to everyone who sent me gifts!It was absolutely appreciated.Thank Ames,when you told me a little while back about making ,random gift day a big thing I was very excited.I had no idea you really did it.Shows how much I have been slacking haha

We have amazing people here ,with HUGE hearts.

Thank you!!!!

I want to say a massive thanks to all my friends who sent me some wonderful gifts today.
i got online and my room was FULL! of gifts..... It made my day. I love recieving and sending gifts.

Such a wonderful day!! It was so wonderful to know how many people were thinking of me and yawo I feel so truly blessed to have met you all and have such wonderful caring friends here at PSFC congratulations I love you all so much! I couldn't imagine my days without you all! It also felt so nice to share somethings with others I just wish some of you weren't so hard to gift things too So thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and yawos!!

I want to thank everyone for the lovely surprises that were left at Tiddly Winks' door. But, a special thanks has to go out to Ames, who came up with the original idea.

I love ya, Ames.

I'd just like to add my thanks too ...Kasi was overwhelmed with the amount of gifts he received today. thank goodness for the notice board or we may still be opening them !!
Thank you to Ames for this wonderful idea, and I'm quite sure it won't be the last one now we know how successful it was.
In my opinion, we really needed this day to lift the spirits of the group and remind ourselves that we are PSFC, not Playfish or any other moaning group.
Huge hugs all round

Thank you so much to all the people who sent me gifts yesterday and this morning. They were all really appreciated, it has certainly put a smile on my face.

And thank you Ames for thinking up the idea. Love you xxxx

You all have such MASSIVE hearts! This is only possible by you guys loving each other so much!

I love PSFC... so glad to call it a second home x

Guest Guest

Thank you everyone who gifted me gifts.. I am honestly sorry for not gifting you anything,I had to study 3 subjects because we have 3 tests today...
Thank you again very much!

Dont worry Lazar, is not about the recieving back, but about the sending and gifting smiles

good luck on your tests
congratulations

^_^ Id like to say thank you to all my friends here in this forum.I don't just love you guys becoz of the gifts, But i love you all for being so kind, nice and a sweet friend to me.This forum have a lot of kind hearted people who always help me find things I wanted to have!^_^
This forum makes my game much more fun to play!thank you all so much!

love from mimi & mousy

Thank you very much, guys!!! Love you all, and when will be the other gifting day? I'll be in Smile

Thank you from me and Malù for all the nice gifts we received yesterday, they were all very appreciated!
Thank you Ames for having this started, PSFC is an amazing place!

Thank you Everyone who send me gift!
Milky is happy because her dream come true from these gift congratulations
I wish I could send something useful for all

THANKYOU everybody! You were all so kind Yesterday! And alosi is was SUCH a great idea! x

P.S Thank you for everyone that prayed for my beloved grandad last night! x

i really appreaciate all the gifts big or small random or under a giveaway or within a compeition you made me smile and feel loved!!!!