Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Done it ;-/

been going on the b-king forum since i got my king , there having the anual ride out in April and stopping b&b in Norfolk , I have just booked 2 nights affraid and never met any of them before Shocked

dont worry mate im sure they will be quite friendly and if not you can always rely on us lot on here oh and dont tell them how fast youve been cos they will all have been a lot faster and dont mention the caravan owning thing cos they might not understand oh and dont tell them youre a lesbian cos they will think you are strange thumbs

dont worry mate im sure they will be quite friendly and if not you can always rely on us lot on here oh and dont tell them how fast youve been cos they will all have been a lot faster and dont mention the caravan owning thing cos they might not understand oh and dont tell them youre a lesbian cos they will think you are strange thumbs
thanks for the advice Stan thumbs you know stuff lol!

[/quote]been going on the b-king forum since i got my king [quote]
affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

foflfoflfoflfoflfofl

well now i know it's ok to advertise other forums can I tell you about ABR forum hide

Hope they realise what they've let themselves in for Very Happy

@Robbie wrote:
Hope they realise what they've let themselves in for Very Happy

Not yet, but wait until after the ride out. Especially if Day101 turns up in Daves tent at the end of the night Twisted Evilaffraidaffraid

sound advice that stan applauseapplauseLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
sound advice that stan applauseapplauseLaughingLaughing

And DON'T mention some of the pubs you like to frequent e.g jolly farmers etc. Mind you maybe most BKing members enjoy that kind of watering hole gay

@sweban wrote:
I have heard BKing riders can be rael mean Twisted Evil

they say big cars comosate for something else. is it the same for bikes Laughing

and dw mate will be fine, aint met you guys yet, well most of you, but will be good to meet ya all thumbs

@sweban wrote:
I have heard BKing riders can be rael mean Twisted Evil

and dw mate will be fine, aint met you guys yet, well most of you, but will be good to meet ya all thumbs

Are you sure Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
This time next week I will be packing and getting ready :-)

wooo nice one!

going to talk to my boss saturday about the may meet!

@Davehutch wrote:
This time next week I will be packing and getting ready :-)
I cant wait mel said she is haveing a party when your gone LaughingLaughingpartypartypartypartyparty

that's it get a new bike and go and play with your new mate;s

hidehide joke over now ride safe and have fun , and lots of picture's mbikembikedrinkingdrinking

hope your told them you like a drink or 2 .

There backing out one by one at the moment because of the rain2 not sure what to do now need to give the hotel 48 hours hours if you want your money back confused

they all scared of getting there bikes wet? Pft!!

@Davehutch wrote:
There backing out one by one at the moment because of the rain2 not sure what to do now need to give the hotel 48 hours hours if you want your money back confused
cant really blame them dave think most of us dont like going out in the rain

its your call mate

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
you can test your new waterproofs out m8 thumbs
yes think i am going to go for it thumbs

thats the spirit Dave,good on you m8 thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
you can test your new waterproofs out m8 thumbs
yes think i am going to go for it thumbs

thats the spirit Dave,good on you m8 thumbsthumbs

its not like its solid rain! its showers at the best of times. Tbf i'm strangely enjoying the rain atm lol

Have a good time mate and get us some more members thumbsthumbsthumbs and offcourse plenty of pics thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Have a good time mate and get us some more members thumbsthumbsthumbs and offcourse plenty of pics thumbsthumbs
they will all know about our forum by the time the weekend is over dont worry thumbs