Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CCforDC

New Vlog from Dave

OMG. Can he be any freakin cuter????
Seriously. Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a David Cook.

I can't see here at my work... need to wait till home...
But .... ME TOO:
Seriously. Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a David Cook.

Guest Guest
He's adorable!!! (So's David)

Guest Guest

So adorable!! Awww Love Dave, I'll send you my address so you can send me a card... lol

That was soo cute!
Hey! there are no impossibles to send a card to everyone of us. lol
I truly love you, and guess Santa is on demand for David as a gift request.

Guest Guest

Don't know how he does it but this man always manages to put a smile on my face! It's so good to see him finally at home with Dub Awww Love

Happy holidays to you too, Dave!

He's the definition of cuteness.

And Happy Holidays to you too, David

Guest Guest
I love that he is sitting there surrounded by music gear. It makes me wonder if he's feeling creative and writing lyrics or music today.

Omg I am quite possibly, the biggest puddle ever at this moment.
THE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING.

The Dave...and the Dubs....and the *passes out from cuteness overload*

Melt

I love how we've seen Andrew Vlog to us from that very same computer/room before! Very cool.

Aww, he is so sweet. Awww Love I'm so happy he's finally at home with his family and little Dublin. Melt

warm fuzzie here too...Dubby is soooooooooooooooo cute and of course David is always adorable! That was very sweet!

justforme wrote:
I love that he is sitting there surrounded by music gear. It makes me wonder if he's feeling creative and writing lyrics or music today.

That was my first thought too! WooHoo!! MUSIC! WooHoo!!

Oh, and he & Dubs are too cute. Awww Love

MeltMeltMeltMeltMeltMelt
How sweet, nice and amazing is our guy !!!
I'm so happy that he is enjoying his new house, sharing cozy moments with the family, having fun with cute Dublin, and having time to rest - something he needs so badly and deserves after almost one year of hard work making our hapiness at the stages !!!
I hope his Holidays could be awesome - like him !
And the New Year could bring him success, fulfillment, luck, and all he could dream !!!

And I Floved to see him surrounded by musical stuff !!! Amazing things ahead !!!

Awww LoveAwww Love :rock on: Awww LoveAwww Love

That was soooo cute!!!! He looks so happy and relaxed now that he is home. It's funny to see him sitting in that chair instead of Andrew lol.

I keep wondering why a guy with a puppy has white rugs in his house. Just sayin LOL!

A sneak peek to a new song? wish we could have a zoom lens..
now Im curious.

I actually was waiting for the day where he would use his new computer to communicate with us... since Andrew was always using it to talk to us. That background is interesting to see when I always saw Andrew in front of it. LOL

But they both are adorable... So cute.. I want to squish both of them....

Guest Guest
Can someone post a transcript for me? My computer speakers are broken! Thanks! Christina

He thanks everyone who has supported him for the last two years and wishes each of us a happy holiday. He says he wishes he had all our addresses to send us cards "but I don't, so I won't do that". Happy holidays from everyone here at DCO. Then he holds Dublin up and tells him to say good bye and at the end tells Dublin "good job dude".

Guest Guest

OK, SERIOUSLY?!?! They have got to be the cutest freakin two I have ever seen..... I gots warm fuzzies all over from them Awww Love

Sweetness overload. Awww Love He looks happy and relaxed, and hopefully he's making use of the instruments around him. Great

OT - Stacy, your avi is so adorable that it's sickening!Heart Not fair Dave, pulling the cute puppy dog trick.

I know - it's the cutest thing EVER on Earth isn't it? Awww Love

Not just the cutest man ever, AND the cutest puppy ever, but he's freaking nuzzling the puppy! Thud!

Guest Guest
He looks very young, sweet and innocent in your avi Stac. I may melt from the cuteness overload.

I think if I actually saw David nuzzle Edie right in front of me, I actually would physically Melt All over. It'd be a mess. And the puppy would lick it up. Ew. Sorry.

Guest Guest
Where in the heck are those pics at..... I've been searching all night.

That was the cutest thing ever. I miss seeing his face, and hearing his voice.

And Stacy that is the cutest Avi ever. I love the way he is kinda looking up while nuzzling her. SOOO Cute.

Guest Guest
Sweetness overload. Awww Love He looks happy and relaxed, and hopefully he's making use of the instruments around him. Great

OT - Stacy, your avi is so adorable that it's sickening!Heart Not fair Dave, pulling the cute puppy dog trick.

and on...Ummmm.... Run

Guest Guest
I think if I actually saw David nuzzle Edie right in front of me, I actually would physically Melt All over. It'd be a mess. And the puppy would lick it up. Ew. Sorry.

Who in the heck is "Edie" and why is David canoodling with a dog?!?!?! Does the dog belong to a fan?