Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxybella

Idol takeover on Fuse 1/11 at 8pm

On Monday, January 11th starting at 8 PM ET, Fuse Music Channel presents an Idol All Stars Takeover–a lineup of shows including Idol alums like Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Jordin Sparks, David Cook, and more.

The special kicks off with Adam Lambert: One the Record with Fuse at 8 pm. At 9 pm it’s 30 minutes of music from Daughtry, followed by Kelly Clarkson videos at 9:30. At 10, On the Record repeats and then….set your VCRs peeps! At 11 pm it’s that Idol masterpiece, From Justin to Kelly!

The night looks set to be a veritable Idolpalooza! Hooray!

Source

Sooo... what time is David? scratch

Speculation is that David will be part of the Idol All Star segment with Jordan and others. From the clip it looks like it was taped awhile ago.

This looks interesting. Is there someone we can call or email to find out what time is for David? I assume they are going to play his record too. Assume.

Hope they air something new too, we don't know when we will see David on TV again after tonight

Can't wait to watch but am slightly annoyed that Kelly, Daughtry and Adam get their own hour but David is lumped in with the rest. Not that the others don't deserve it, it just would have been nice to devote an entire show to David as well. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!

Of course Adam gets his own half hour.. Rolling Eyes

@Jul wrote:
Of course Adam gets his own half hour.. Rolling Eyes
I have to agree. I'm so over the overhyping of him to the point I can't stand him now. Looks like the PR machine did the oppisite for me.

I definitely think there's too much overhype in Adams direction. It's like Kris is having to fend for himself. Sorry to all the Glamberts out there, but seriously.

Can't wait to watch but am slightly annoyed that Kelly, Daughtry and Adam get their own hour but David is lumped in with the rest. Not that the others don't deserve it, it just would have been nice to devote an entire show to David as well. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!

Well one of those three doesn't, IMO!

Well they showed the CBTM video. I guess that's all the David we'll get. Oh well. I think that if Adam get's his own segment...Kris should have one double the length because...well...he did win. Adam didnt. No offense to Adam but he didnt win the show this year. Kris did. I think that they should make one for all the idol winners to be fair.

I agree that Kris has been screwed and should be the one in the spotlight since he WON.

I watched the Idol half hour and the Daughtry half hour. I will watch the KC half hour. The only reason Dave didn't get a half hour is because he only has 2 videos so far.

I don't follow Adam, anyone know how his CD is doing compared to Kris and Davids?

I don't follow Adam either but 2009 year-end numbers for Idol albums were published on MJ's a few days ago

19. Carrie Underwood – Play On 0n – 1.183M
31. Daughtry – Leave this Town – 862K
33. Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted – 815K
73. David Cook – David Cook – 464K
74. Carrie Underwood – Carnival Ride – 461K
81. Adam Lambert – For Your Entertainment – 434K
144. Daughtry – Daughtry – 267K
158. Carrie Underwood – Some Hearts – 251K
166. Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Hudson -239K
183. Kris Allen – Kris Allen – 228K
191. Kellie Pickler – Kellie Pickler – 218K

Of course this is for 2009 only. David's album come out in 2008 and his total sales is 1,280,000.