Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

What cooking level are you?

Tiddly Winks is thrilled. She just made it to Qualified Chef, and is making her first vegetable kebab! I want to get to the rank of making bone soup. Smile Only 124 dishes to go. Smile

Guest Guest

I gave up cooking after I unlocked all festive recipes Laughing

I'm still in kitchen porter (banana split level) gonna be apprentice chefs soon congratulations

I can cook orange cupcake.... sorry, i don't remember the name of the level! I just know I need to cook A LOT OF dishes to upgrade! lol

Guest Guest

Aww kasi don`t say like that

Okay, who wants my first vegetable kebab? This is no joke. I'll send you one if you like it. I will send more as I make them. Smile

Guest Guest

May I have one? congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Okay, who wants my first vegetable kebab? This is no joke. I'll send you one if you like it. I will send more as I make them. Smile

i like tiddly congratulations , can u send me one, i dont know my level in cooking how will i know? and how will i open another level?

I'm at banana split level. 25 more dishes to go before shortcake and then I don't know how many more before kebabs...

That's a lot of vegetable soup, and also turkeys (left to roast overnight).

I will send the first to Lazar, since he asked first.

Then Chay you'll get yours after I get through making strawberry shortcake. Smile Then to SB, since she is probably tired of vegetable soup. congratulations

Guest Guest

Aww thanks tiddly,but please send it to chay! congratulations

Guest Guest

Send me the strawberry shortcake congratulations

Guest Guest

I sent a veg on a stick to chay.. congratulations I`m willing for a SS congratulations

Guest Guest

Thank you tid for the SS congratulations

LOL that's very kind of TW.

SB has vegetable soup first thing in the morning when she's famished. Otherwise she sends it on to her younger friends who seem rather malnourished. I don't think she could have veg soup all day, every day.

SophieBella is really a very sweet pet. She is always looking out for other pets. This doesn't surprise me at all. Smile

Smile I'm apprentice chef, working on qualified so I can cook the kebab... oh boy does it take a TON of vegetable soups to get through the levels or what?! Kinda getting old... I'm about to stop cooking all together!

Does anyone know/remember how many dishes you have to cook to unlock the bone soup, grilled steak, giant lolli, etc...?? I'm trying to unlock the snowman sundae, but it may take me a year to get there! hehehe

u guys have more patience then me! congrats to all you and you cooking fetes! I unlocked 2 pages and gave up lol. I need 18 more points to unlock the next level. stankbot is very good at making soup!! but she goes over to her friends houses for dinner!

Levels? heehee. I'm a failure in the kitchen. I've made soup a few times. And burned soup a few times. And burned a hot dog. I think that's it for me. I will try a little more, but I have no big aspirations to move up in rank! ShiShi figures there's enough good food at the food store, cafe and growing on her trees... and the generosity of other pets! (Mmmm, pineapple fried rice!)

i am in a too low level...39 more dishes for kitchen porter... i want a gingerbeard house. i love it...but i unlock this next year...!!!!

i am in qualified chef level..... 37 more dishes to unlock the bone soup...yeah......
i really do not like cooking......how come we only can have 1 stove.......... Sad

What level are you at now Tiddly Winks? I've been cooking like crazy... I leave it on almost all day and set a timer in my kitchen (my real kitchen ) And collect soup and resell it. I am 7 away from bone soup tonight... determined to get to that level... although I kinda dread seeing how many MORE I will have to cook for the next level. I really want the lollipop, and of course the gingerbread house, wedding cake and snowman sundae... I have a sweet tooth

Deerlet wrote:
What level are you at now Tiddly Winks? I've been cooking like crazy... I leave it on almost all day and set a timer in my kitchen (my real kitchen ) And collect soup and resell it. I am 7 away from bone soup tonight... determined to get to that level... although I kinda dread seeing how many MORE I will have to cook for the next level. I really want the lollipop, and of course the gingerbread house, wedding cake and snowman sundae... I have a sweet tooth

I can send you a giant lolly Smile
I'm 10 away from the apple pie. I don't think I can make it in for tonight. Sad Feel tired already.

Oooh, what can I send you in return? THat would be great! Take some of the pressure off at least! Is it about 125 to cook for each level, or does it get higher and higher the more you unlock?

Deerlet wrote:
Oooh, what can I send you in return? THat would be great! Take some of the pressure off at least! Is it about 125 to cook for each level, or does it get higher and higher the more you unlock?

It gets higher and higher. If you check out this thread, it tells you how many you need to the next level. No need to send me anything in return Smile

/forum-help-and-advice-f5/all-about-pet-cooking-t7242.htm

It doesn't have the information up to the cheesy mayor though.

THanks for the link and great info - wow, it's crazy how many hours you have to cook to get to the end!!!

Ah, that is very sweet of you!!! I will send you a thank you in return, I'd hate to not say thanks! Smile

Deerlet wrote:
THanks for the link and great info - wow, it's crazy how many hours you have to cook to get to the end!!!

Ah, that is very sweet of you!!! I will send you a thank you in return, I'd hate to not say thanks! Smile

Your welcome

@Tiddly Winks - That's still pretty far!! A lot farther than me! Smile I am hoping to reach the bone soup tonight, but I'm getting too tired to keep cooking! hehehee

@Mangoberri, Thank you again, I just LOVE the lolli! I just sent over a 399 and a 999 - xoxo

i just finished my bone soup.....now i am heading for the steak.......still 118 more to go.......... Sad

I ended up staying up late to start a bone soup, but gesh, it was like 1025 coins to LEARN!! eeeps! ;(

I just reached Fry Chef and am making my first steak. The cost to learn it was not as expensive as was the case with the bone soup.

Good to know! I was getting worried each level would be more coins! Thanks for letting me know! xoxo

i like tiddly congratulations , can u send me one, i dont know my level in cooking how will i know? and how will i open another level?

you need to cook the number of dishes below the cooking level in the recipe book

still at chef ( Wedding Cake ) 210 more to Giant Meat Ball Smile