Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Change

Unemployed For Almost A Year

this is true.

i haven't been able to find a job in almost 11 months now.

Guest Guest
now the windows of heaven shall be open for you.
Do you know that today is Pentecost..or shavuot in the Jewish tradition..
In the field the early rain begins and the harvest time is at hand.
Dear Father in the Name of Jesus I come to you on behalf of my BrotherLook Father from heaven ,look at his need..Father he is your son ..Hear his plead and send your salvation and aid to him
Father To you we make known our prayer in supplication..because we know you are the author of every good thing that come to our life
the same way we are aware that the things opposite to your word in our life like the set backs are the weapons the enemy uses to discorauge us to seek your face..
But we are here in front of You raising our voice to the only God we have known..because of your great name many will come to you. We know Lord you take seriously the prayer of the faithfull
But we come to you boldly according what has been reavealed and written in your Word throught our Lord Jesus ..
You promised us anything we ask to God you will do it..
Father Cover ourselves with the Blood of Jesus in this moment and Accept this humble prayer ..Supply the need of my brother create a work for him..save him
Lord I promise on his behalf and put it here in writing for his testimony and your glory that of everything you put on his hand he will give you the tenth..
If you Lord open the Door for my brother today..
Thank You Lord because I know you heard this prayer and because I know your answer is at the /doors
Let me praise your name and sing a song to you
Let it be the fruit of my lips my sacriface to you in this moment...
Thank You Lord in Jesus name..
Thank You for your salvation..
Amen

Thank you Lord. Thank you Father for new life in our lives because of the precepts that you have set before us. Thank you for Messias who is the fulfillment of the law. Thank you for bringing your will in heaven down to earth today. In Jesus name. Amen.

yes,

continue to pray.

and i'm actually a guy, so...just thought you'd all be informed.

Guest Guest
Change wrote:
yes,

continue to pray.

and i'm actually a guy, so...just thought you'd all be informed.

I know that..Sorry for my spelling sometimes when I answer ,I am doing many things at work at the time. I have prayed before posting and when I comeback to answer always something gets in between and its so difficult sometimes..I am not multitasking as you can see .God is not like a computer things with him requires devotion and time..
Sorry For the Mistake..
I just tried to comply with your request

thank you

i'm just sicking of PRAYING about stuff...WHEN do things actually HAPPEN?

i can pray until the cows come up but if NOTHING changes, what good is it?