Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Hmmm... I have a confession to make...

Well.. i looooooooove ps extremely much!!! so it's logical for me to play a lot!!! but.. since i became a member here the time i play is less... now you'll ask why?.. because i love it here!! and it makes me as happy as playing ps! congratulations i love the trades, the talks, the competitions!!! so i make a mix! and i'm happier!! i like it a lot here! like a kitten on his "masters" feet! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

it so cozzy... and yes i'm telling the truth.. aslo my trading part has increased A LOT when i came here.. plus.. i feel safer here.. and more interesting and fun! more like a familly someone would say!

and believe me i'm not the type that is a lot at home.. i'm always out with friends.. but when i come home i'm happy that i know i'll open my laptop and i'll come here!!

it's great job form all of you!!! not just the staff that it's doing a great job.. the members as well!! it's not by accident that this forum has a moto "from the fans to the fans"

i love this forum as much as i love ps! congratulations

keep it up all of you!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

i hope other people feel the same way too!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

end of confesion... AshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamedAshamed

I confess that I feel the same way! When I wake up in the morning after fixing the kids some breakfast, I sit down with my cup of coffee and come here. During the day I always have PSFC open, and when I'm waiting for more posts I do things around the house. I actually think I spend a little to much time here My husband even says I'm more addicted to this forum than the actual game lol. Everyone here is just wonderful, and with more people joining every day I just love it! It's definitely a safe and cozy place for everything to do with PS and even just chatting and getting to know others. I LOVE PSFC!

yeah, i'm like yawo. i'm so addicted to PSFC that my husband gives me the same look now as when i'm playing PS. that, "you spend way too much time playing with virtual pets and imaginary friends" look... like i'm crazy. but i'm glad that everyone here we are all on the same page!

i love this place. it's the best community ever!

I have been here a week, as of today, and I love it. I have been welcomed warmly, and have discovered a real unity among the people here. Jumping into the Wish Upon a Star thread, I discovered a truly lovely place with lots of kind, loving, and generous people. Not, just to me, but to each other. That's the true spirit of Christmas. That is a realness that is evident here in everything people say and do.

People are kind, because that is what they are and that makes a huge difference to those of us coming in from different places with different experiences. This forum is amazing! Smile

i so agree with tiddly winks... Smile
and i just wanna ask, does psfc have a ''cellphone version'' ?
i'm not going to school on friday, cause... well it's complicated, let's just say, i'm working on friday for the library congratulations and it'll be boooooooaring and i want to be on psfc so i'm not boared congratulations.... so i'm just wondering is there a smaller page that i can acces from my cellphone and not get a 100000000000$ bill for it Smile ?

I think there is hun...I will check with Mr Mayor and get back to you congratulations

i will also admit that ever since i became a member on here i have spend LOADS of time here lol even to the extend my husband joined so he could see what the fuss was all about lol

I'm new here even though i signed up like in July...but i wasn't on here since the Cash Shop opened up...i was taught how to do the trades with them on the other forum w/play fish.i guess it was also because i wasn't familiar with the navigation of the forums too well- now that i am a pro on forum seeking, i was reminded about the site by my ps bff PIX! so here i am hoping 2 meet new ppl & do trades.
Smile