Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

DAVID ON IDOL THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!! *UP @ ITUNES*

thedavidcook Oh and I brought a present back for everyone. We'll be performing on idol this wednesday! Be sure to check it out!

***BUY THE PERFORMANCE****

omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited omg! Excited

DAMN you're quick, Prissy! LOL flag

LOL...My ghost posted it!! Razz

SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL HE SING????

He LIKES getting us all antsy and excited in anticipation, then explosively exceeding out expectations.

We are ALL Innocent

He's probably reading all his @replies laughing his ass of at our spazz attacks. That plus the extreme jetlag he probably has, I can imagine that being a very amusing situation for him lmao

WHAT WILL HE SING?!?!?!?
WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!

My thoughts exactly.... (You and I ????) They simply cannot do something from DCTR....

But I really want Simon to comment afterward, "And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done." Great

Guest Guest
Yahoo!ExcitedYahoo!ExcitedYahoo!Excited

Wow... a reason to watch this week!!!

Gotta love David and how he springs stuff on us!

ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited

Can you tell I'm excited??? LOL

All the judges are probably so excited for him to come back. They've been deprived of such talent all season. They're going to be thrilled.

Mal, when you say judges i think of Ellen she freakin' loves him. I bet they can't wait!

She'll run up on stage this week and give him a hug like she did with Tim this week. LOL!

I hope David gives the contestants a talking to. And one of these Kicking They need it.

YAY!!! This just made my day..super excited now.....bring on Wednesday! So curious to know what he is going to sing!

Mal, when you say judges i think of Ellen she freakin' loves him. I bet they can't wait!

She'll run up on stage this week and give him a hug like she did with Tim this week. LOL!

I hope David gives the contestants a talking to. And one of these Kicking They need it.
Totally! and i'd love to see Ellen run up and give him a HUGE hug. Heart

Guest Guest

There will be lots to celebrate this St Patrick's Dave!! Magic Rainbow

Maybe we'll get that beautifil tie with the little Shamrocks if he dresses up! We surely won't see him in anything stretchy and green! I really don't care what he wears-he will be back on the big stage for the world to see.

Maybe he is going to perform the goodbye song for this year!! Fingers Crossed!!!

OMG! I just saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I still, just once, want to see them to BBS on TV. I know it won't happen, but I'm like a dog with a bone. hee hee.

Can't freakin wait!

yeay!! david on tv again!!! woooohooooo.......... maybe he'll sing You & I? cheers

Guest Guest

WEDNESDAVE NIGHT IS BACK!!!!

Joy danceJoy danceJoy dance

I SOO WANNA GO TO LA and be a stowaway on the show. Now I forgive Idol for the mini rant it caused me because of Lilly's departure.

I WANT TO GO TO THE SHOWW!!!!!!!

I'd love to hear a new song but I think it's too soon for that. I think we'll get something from DCTR and since it won't be CBTM I'm happy. Probably Lie or Declaration. Excited

If they also perform on Idol gives back I think we could get his (hopefully) newly released single then. Excited

Guest Guest
Some people on DCO think it may be LO and he could get his platinum record too that night?

So many things to think about-just too exciting!

So I haven't been watching Idol this season. But I definitely want to see him and the guys. Great I'm dying to know what he will sing! Damn him for being irresistible... Suspect

Damn you wednesday!! get here faster! but knowing me i'll probably forget he's on and when i go to watch it i'll be totally surprised. LOL flag

@tobymiaw wrote:
yeay!! david on tv again!!! woooohooooo.......... maybe he'll sing You & I? cheers

That would be cool!

I actually think there's a chance he'd play Make Believe. It's the new song that they've kinda broken in a bit. New to probably 99% of the Idol audience, but he and the guys have played it a lot and are probably pretty comfortable with it by now.

I was in the movie theater when I got the tweet and subconsciously squealed really loud!! Boy did I get some looks. Yahoo!Yahoo!

@tobymiaw wrote:

That would be cool!

I actually think there's a chance he'd play Make Believe. It's the new song that they've kinda broken in a bit. New to probably 99% of the Idol audience, but he and the guys have played it a lot and are probably pretty comfortable with it by now.
Daaaaaaaaaaamn. If they played Make Believe i'd kill over dead. Shocked

Tricia wrote:

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else miss those dreadfully nerve-wracking yet unbearably exciting Wednesdave nights? I still remember checking in at the idol forums every single morning, announcing my confidence in his performance from the previous night. Still though, I was always nervous...always. But never surprised when he was safe...Never.

Anyways, I'm thinking maybe it won't be something from DCTR. You and I would be neat, but isn't that a little but unrehearsed [audience-wise, I'm speaking of...] for David's own liking? He is the king of perfectionism, and I doubt he would delve into that so quickly. You never know, though. Make Believe would make me squeel just a bit though. Very Happy

Anyways, I couldn't care less what he sings at this point. I miss him too much. It could be the national anthem, just as long as we get to see his pretty face on the screen and that voice flowing through our living rooms. Very Happy

Tricia wrote:

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else miss those dreadfully nerve-wracking yet unbearably exciting Wednesdave nights? I still remember checking in at the idol forums every single morning, announcing my confidence in his performance from the previous night. Still though, I was always nervous...always. But never surprised when he was safe...Never.

Anyways, I'm thinking maybe it won't be something from DCTR. You and I would be neat, but isn't that a little but unrehearsed [audience-wise, I'm speaking of...] for David's own liking? He is the king of perfectionism, and I doubt he would delve into that so quickly. You never know, though. Make Believe would make me squeel just a bit though. Very Happy

Anyways, I couldn't care less what he sings at this point. I miss him too much. It could be the national anthem, just as long as we get to see his pretty face on the screen and that voice flowing through our living rooms. Very Happy

I sooooo remember those nights. The long Tuesday and Wednesday's waiting for the work day to end so we could see Idol. That was the only time I couldn't wait for weekdays to come, and weekends to hurry up and be over with. The weeks were so long from Thursday to Tuesday. Then watching Idol with everyone on the Idol boards. The shared anxiety and excitement on the Idol forums. God that was fun times.

ShookByCook wrote:
Some people on DCO think it may be LO and he could get his platinum record too that night?

So many things to think about-just too exciting!

Yeah, that sounds very possible to me. Although of course LO wouldn't be my first choice for him to sing (I'd much prefer something new), I'll take what I can get! I'm just excited to see him on my television again!

I haven't been watching Idol this year because I heard it isn't very good... but I'll DEFINITELY be watching on wednesday! I won't know what's going on... but still!

I was just watching David's Idol performance of "Permanent" again last night, since it's one of my all time favorite performances by him, and thinking how that was from last May.....so long ago, and wondering when we would get to see him on Idol again.....never dreaming it would be so soon! YAY! So happy and excited! Terry\'s fav wordDancin SmileyTerry\'s fav wordYahoo!

As cool as it would be to hear a new song I'm going to guess we'll hear a DCTR song, and I'm alright with that!! Maybe Heroes. It got a lot of exposure during the Olympics!

Wishful thinking that it could be the NEXT single. It's not too lete is it?? Very Happy

Didn't dave say there wasn't going to be anymore singles from DCTR because they got out as many singles as they could. I thought i remember hearing that somewhere... scratch

@thedavidcook:
Oh and I brought a present back for everyone. We'll be performing on idol this wednesday! Be sure to check it out!
Maybe that meens he'll performe a new song?!