Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavidCnDannyluvr

Lyrics on my Birthday Cake

So my birthday is coming up, and I want one of David's lyrics put on my cake. The thing is, I have no idea which one. I want your opinions. Thanks in advance! Smile It can be Axium, MWK, DCTR, etc. I'd even consider some THH stuff.

Guest Guest

That's a great idea, Spice Very Happy I would say it has to be something that is special to you, that has touched you. That will give more meaning to your sweet 17 cake.

And you'll post pics, right? It's a mod's order, LOL!

Oooh, yeah! Spice i would love to see it. And about the lyric thing... I would have to agree with Made, do what is special to you. Like for my cake i would put a MWK lyric like "Baby it's our hearts slow beating that make us grow old." <---What a lyric to put on a Birthday cake. LOL flag

Oooh, yeah! Spice i would love to see it. And about the lyric thing... I would have to agree with Made, do what is special to you. Like for my cake i would put a MWK lyric like "Baby it's our hearts slow beating that make us grow old." <---What a lyric to put on a Birthday cake. LOL flag

LOL That would be an interesting site to see on a birthday cake. I might put on mine ( If the place I"m getting my cake from is able to do it) " If i told you that you're everything, would you sing along?" Because That's one of my favorite lyrics EVER. *points at siggy*

Hmmm, birthdays make me reflective on the year passed and the next year. So maybe, "Think of everything you wanted, and what you got instead." Or maybe I suggest it just because they're some of my favorite lyrics, lol.

I decided to go with " If I told you that you're everything, would you sing along?" Because, as long as they can put the design on the cake, I want it to have symbols for almost everything that means a lot to me.

Guest Guest
Love it! And we NEED pics, OK?

I'll ask my parents if I can take a picture of it when it's created as an actual cake and put it up here for you guys! Smile

And Thank you Smile

here's the picture I had put n the cake... i'll replace it with an actual picture of the cake when i get it.

But just imagine it without the "DavidCnDannyLuvr" tag i put on it Smile

I'm debating tweeting it to david...

Guest Guest

Oooohhh, that's gonna make a beautiful cake Spice!! Such wonderful lyrics too.

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's a great day for you!!
Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday!GiftHappy Birthday!Happy Birthday!

Guest Guest
OOohhhh.... that turned out very beautiful!! I love it.

Guest Guest
Very nice, Spice! Happy belated birthday, by the way. Hope it was a good one!

Guest Guest

Birthdays are just like that! Some of them don't have anything too special but then again, nothing bad either, LOL. Though that was some awesome cake you've got, Spice! Awww Love

Guest Guest
Your cake is awesome. And a fabulous idea to put lyrics on it. Happy belated birthday!