Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Needed that :)

Been out on me bike this morning for the first time since october last year, my 16yr old B6 never missed a beat and still allowed me to do 70 Twisted Evil and a bit more on a private road Very Happythumbsthumbs roll on the spring when the weather adds a bit of sun to the fun mopedthumbs

Nice one Very Happy

My bikes been all through the winter, but hopefully its the only one as ill have a car fior those rainy days soon. especially with white wheels in the spring lol.

You need to be careful m8 in these windy conditions, still out and about on mine, but being on the coast here it's blustery thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Top man!, blinkin brave in this wind

Just make sure you have fresh undies under yer seat Laughing

thumbs Nice one hoping its a little settled tomorow got to go to work in the day so might take the old SV with me for a trip IF the wind has gone though

Yea tell me about it guys and gals, i had to hold on especially on the dual carridgeway thats me shoulder and arm workout done for the week LaughingLaughingthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Top man!, blinkin brave in this wind

Just make sure you have fresh undies under yer seat Laughing
LaughingLaughingthumbs

@suzukijax wrote:
thumbs Nice one hoping its a little settled tomorow got to go to work in the day so might take the old SV with me for a trip IF the wind has gone though
Yea take care thumbs

weather supposed to be better monday /tues here in the north east so bikes coming out then , hahahahah

@eddie wrote:
weather supposed to be better monday /tues here in the north east so bikes coming out then , hahahahah
Very Happythumbs

nice one stu thumbs im hoping to get out next couple of days when i fettle me calipers,your bandits the same age as mine Smile

@dick65 wrote:
nice one stu thumbs im hoping to get out next couple of days when i fettle me calipers,your bandits the same age as mine Smile
Excellent, yea you cant fault the old mk1s not bad for a bike that was made out of everyones elses bits.. bullet proof, hope you get yours sorted soon Very Happythumbs

nice one my bike wont see daylght till april because im a wus and cant be arsed to wash the salt off it if i did go out rainrain

@Grumpyowl wrote:
nice one my bike wont see daylght till april because im a wus and cant be arsed to wash the salt off it if i did go out rainrain
Wouldnt have had you down as a wus mate Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
nice 1 Stuee i feel jealous , i want to go out now but i have had to many drinkingdrinking
Never mind Dave theres plenty more days to come thumbs i could do with a drinkingdrinking meself thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
nice 1 Stuee i feel jealous , i want to go out now but i have had to many drinkingdrinking
Never mind Dave theres plenty more days to come thumbs i could do with a drinkingdrinking meself thumbs

Ive just started. pint

Nice one Stu.Mines been sorned from the end of Oct. and plugged in to its life support.I started it the other day and it started instantly.Can waite for decent weather thumbs

@Les wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Ive just started. pint
Well on ya way by now then Les Very Happy ive been good this weekend im all dry thumbs

@flange wrote:
Nice one Stu.Mines been sorned from the end of Oct. and plugged in to its life support.I started it the other day and it started instantly.Can waite for decent weather thumbs
Same here mate, god this winter been a bummer, i crave for a bit of sunshine Very Happythumbs

Same here.The roads are filthy dirty which is fine in the dry but if it rains while im out and it probably would the bike will be caked in filthy salty crud.Wish i could afford a second bike thumbs

Nice 1 Stu, certainly good to blow the cobwebs out, just waiting for the nights to lighten up a bit more then I will start using her for work, springtime... Can't wait.

And they seem bloody fast after several months lay off.Takes me 100 miles or so to get back on it banana

Nice 1 Stu, certainly good to blow the cobwebs out, just waiting for the nights to lighten up a bit more then I will start using her for work, springtime... Can't wait.
Yea same here Rob, every year i jump back on her its like ive never parked her up, fairplay to the bandit Very Happythumbs

Well done mate, too bloody windy for me though ! Roll on sunnysunnysunny

@peejay wrote:
Well done mate, too bloody windy for me though ! Roll on sunnysunnysunny
Feel the same way Peejay thumbsthumbsthumbs

Great bikes those bandits Stue....She will be faithfull for another sixteen years as long as You keep giving her love Oh and a regular oil change

I am taking my bike out tomorrow looking forward to it going on my own as my mate is working but dont mind that its just going to be great to get out thumbs

@wellsey wrote:
Great bikes those bandits Stue....She will be faithfull for another sixteen years as long as You keep giving her love Oh and a regular oil change
I know mate cant fault em thumbsVery Happythumbs