Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Give, be Obedient ..He will Give back

The Lord usually guides me where I should give my tithes and offerings...Currently i'm out of a job so I cant give too much... I give offereings.
I like to watch this religious channel a lot.. i liked this pastors preaching a lot..it really hit me hard

I had a drm. That pastor called me and i was excited..I said wow i watch u on that channel I luvd ur teachin.. Pls pray for my job situation. He said " if you liked it so much did you give ?"
I realized the Lord wanted me to give to this place for blessing me and many others. Took me a couple of weeks to give ( no job).. So i donated $50 and thought well i dont have much, this is a lot for me. Hopefully i can give when i get job..

The next day or so I got a check in the mail from this old bank i use to work in 08' for $50 h ahahaha... I was not expecting, they sent no reason for the $$. Just a check. I was so excited just b/c how the Lord worked it all out... lol Be Obedient to the Lordmy friends!!! It's not about the money, it's about being obedient I learned. PTL.. Just luved how He worked this out.. i know my JOb is on the way also.. PTL..God is good.
So give to the Lord ..He proves Himself faithful... He will give back always!!! PTL He's been so good to me while i've been out of a job. PTL....

God encourages us.. to Him alll the Glory. I was beaming in joy not even for the $$ but b/c of How faithful He is.. ( altho the $ was a bonus )... He know's our hearts an how we want to do the right thing and smtimes we cant.. but if we r faithful with a little He returns w/much favor... Its so true....

thats right Lola...

im still boucin w/joy to see His Luv an favor... .. I got rejected by a job today.. but im too blessed to be sad... enemy not gonna steal my happiness.... I knw His plan exceeds ALL plans... Rejoice in the Lord !! Thats not the job He had for me anyway... He's got my back... I wait on my Lord...
i can rest In Him esp b/c He fixed my a/c so i can rest in coolness...

Sorry to hear about the job, Sister -

Just reading above it's apparent you are doing so much to keep your heart and focus in the right frame. The Lord loves you and is proud of your courage, we love you and you are sure setting a great godly example for the rest of us who are struggling along similiar lines.

God Bless you - your turn is coming, and you are in my prayers!

Thank u sis Christina.. So kind of u.. ptl
an thank u for ur prayers!! As u can see thy r working .. God's usin u

In the past i was real bumed but the Lord has been doing much to show me favor & 2show that His plan is for Good and not bad, for my welfare an not for evil ... i dont feel i should be down at all anymore..
Thats what the enemy wants an I cant let the enemy win. Enuf's Enuf.

Thank u for encouraging me..
Can't wait for my turn..its' on da way an it's gonnna exceed my expecations .. till then i

Whoo Hoo - We will be really E-Celebrating when we hear your good news - it's coming, it's coming, it's coming...

God Bless -