Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

twitter ..... tweet tweet

Hello Friends... so i just started thsi twitter account...

have no clue how to use it yet

so please add me if you want and let me know that you are adding me :) as i have no freinds on it yet.... LOL

pearl_pearls

It'll take some time. If you're like me it may take a week. Twitter is easy, once you get used to it.

haha sisterinchrist I just started a twitter account too! Mostly to annoy my brother, but I might as well give it a chance - Adding you both! :) :)

Okay. The identical icons confused me for a moment but whatever! My screen name is ja1721

So Sister in Christ, how is tweeting going for you? I joined in Jan of 2012 and then haven't checked back in for like 6 months. I think I'll search for my password and try it again. Maybe this time, I'll be successful in using it as a ministry tool.
Are you using yours as a ministry tool, or just for fun?

hey lady on fire... i dont tweet much... once in a while, but mostly have christian stuff on it... so i guess its ministry stuff..

If I ever find my password, I'll look you up. So many passwords just gets on my nerves.
Technology can be a pain sometimes. But, it also helps to keep the brain sharp, so I thank the Lord for it and deal with it with grace.