Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cjester27

*Planning Thread* 8/7-8, 2010 – Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA)

@Ashley wrote:
gah, I wish I could be there Very Sad everyone that's going, have a blast and please bring back lots of details, recaps, pictures, videos, etc!

I hope next tour I'll be with you but, for now, to everyone that's going have a a safe trip, fun time and please take a lots of videos, pics, etc. for "us at home" Very Sad

Guest Guest
Safe travel to everyone coming to BG today and this weekend! I hope to see all of you here! The weather looks a little overcast this morning but it should be a nice day in the 90's later today.

Going sightseeing in colonial Williamsburg today! We are staying with my friends family here so it will be nice to have a great tour of the town.

Guest Guest
I wish everyone traveling this weekend a safe trip!

Peggy, Any news on the rental car?

Our car isn't ready yet. Very Sad I want to goooo! We'll be there tonight sometime. I woke up with that all familiar feeling I get whenever seeing David... WooHoo!!

Safe travels everyone!!!

I hope everyone going has a very safe trip and an AMAZING time!! I am so excited for all of you and so sad for myself haha. I really wanted to go, but it just wasn't in my cards this time. I'm sure I will be seeing lots of you out on tour very soon though Smile Bring backs lots of stories, pictures and videos for us!!

Guest Guest

Aww, Kristen... you sure you aren't coming down with the DC flu? You look a little peaked to me. LOL Face

Hug I know we'll be seeing each other on the next tour, and I'm pretty sure there will be tons of goodies for everyone who can't go.

To all my dear (and so lucky) WNs friend going to the shows:
I wish you a safe trip and a blast there !
Group Hug2

You can take my "aching" heart with you !
You can imagine how I (we) wish to be there with you and
see our guy back to the stage !! I miss him so much that hurts ! Crying

We'll be praying for an awesome ustream, so we can't follow the fun and someway feel like we are all there with you !!

Excited2DC CheerleaderExcited2

Guest Guest

OMG, how exciting to have a full DC&TA show weekend!!! Excited

To all of you going, I wish y'all safe travel and that you have a wonderful time at the shows and meeting each other!
Group Hug1

Remember we'll be here vicariously waiting for your tweets, pics and recaps Pretty please!!!

Guest Guest
Thanks, all! We'll definitely show the guys the love from ALL of his fans here at the Home - those who are there, and those who are there in spirit. And we'll have plenty of things to share with everyone.

It's funny... I'm kind of sad that I'll be missing the first two WNH ustreams... although I'm happy it is because I'll be there for the shows live. But I think this is a great thing, and I'll be looking forward to joining you in the ustreams at future shows.

Guest Guest
To say my photography skills suck would be a gross understatement. I know there will be plenty of fans there with amazing cameras and even more amazing skill at capturing Dave on stage. I will bring back a recap and stories!

Guest Guest
LOL, me too Barb. My camera only has 4 times zoom, so I'm not planning on getting good pictures onstage. I am planning on getting some good ones at the hotel and around the park though.

Jeannie wrote:
It's funny... I'm kind of sad that I'll be missing the first two WNH ustreams... although I'm happy it is because I'll be there for the shows live. But I think this is a great thing, and I'll be looking forward to joining you in the ustreams at future shows.

I had the same thought - a little sad to not see our first ustreams... But I'm proud (and nervous!!!!!) to be the one calling in the very first WNH ustream concert. And obviously ecstatic I'm lucky enough to be able to go to these shows. I wish everyone could. But we're doing our best to bring the concerts to you!

Jeannie wrote:
Aww, Kristen... you sure you aren't coming down with the DC flu? You look a little peaked to me. LOL Face

Hug I know we'll be seeing each other on the next tour, and I'm pretty sure there will be tons of goodies for everyone who can't go.

{{{Kristen}}}, I'm really sorry you can't be there with us! In case the flu got you, let me know, okay? LOL Face

Jeannie wrote:
Thanks, all! We'll definitely show the guys the love from ALL of his fans here at the Home - those who are there, and those who are there in spirit. And we'll have plenty of things to share with everyone.

We're gonna show the guys ALL the love, I'm sure about that! Looking forward to come back here and tell you guys how it was my first adventure with DC&TA...

I'm kind of sad too, Jeannie... But I already told all my friends and they're gonna be there to watch it... With some luck, I'll get home in time to watch the Sunday streaming...

I had the same thought - a little sad to not see our first ustreams... But I'm proud (and nervous!!!!!) to be the one calling in the very first WNH ustream concert. And obviously ecstatic I'm lucky enough to be able to go to these shows. I wish everyone could. But we're doing our best to bring the concerts to you!

Woooow, so you're THE girl LOL Face Just don't stay too close to me during the concert, Stacy, I don't want to ruin the audio LOL Face

Daaamn it, is so close! Already crossed down a few things on my list... This is the longest Friday EVER! I did tons of things and isn't 11am yet. Safe travels for everyone who's hitting the road or flying today, see you all tomorrow!

Woooow, so you're THE girl LOL Face Just don't stay too close to me during the concert, Stacy, I don't want to ruin the audio LOL Face

That's what I'm most worried about, lol, that' I'll ruin the audio myself! LOL Face

I'm TOTALLY getting that WooHoo!! feeling now! SQUEEEEEEEE! I don't think I'm going to be able to concentrate on work much at all today! Excited

My camera is 10x zoom, hopefully I have you covered! Very Happy

Jeannie wrote:

Too bad it wasn't last weekend, I chipped a bone in my elbow and the hospital called me off work for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Not that I wish to have that type of pain again, but WHYYY was it a week early???? lol

HELLOOOOOO!!!! Very Happy Omg I haven't been here in so long. Waiting for our rental car. Reservation is at noon.. hopefully we can leave no later than 1.

Guest Guest
Hiya Nicole! Safe travels to you and your crew.

Thanks Barb! We're not going to get there till after midnight though Very Sad It seems like everyone is already there or almost there.

That's what I'm most worried about, lol, that' I'll ruin the audio myself! LOL Face

I'm TOTALLY getting that WooHoo!! feeling now! SQUEEEEEEEE! I don't think I'm going to be able to concentrate on work much at all today! Excited

LOL Face I'm TOTALLY getting the WooHoo!! feeling, Stacy! Work? What work? I can't focus! BTW, I need to ask you something, gonna PM you in a minute.

Too bad it wasn't last weekend, I chipped a bone in my elbow and the hospital called me off work for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Not that I wish to have that type of pain again, but WHYYY was it a week early???? lol

{{{Kristen}}}, don't know what's worse, the pain or the fact it was a week early! LOL Face Hope you're better now!!

*Nicole*, don't worry, things are gonna be okay. I'm leaving Boston tomorrow morning, flying to Richmond, most part of the people are leaving tonight, I guess...

My car's not getting there until 2 or 3:00 tomorrow, so don't worry Nicole, you're not the late one, lol.

Guest Guest
Yeah, we're probably bringing up the rear, but that's okay. We'll be there!

Kristen, sorry to hear about your elbow. But if it had to happen, why not a week later?

I FOUND A FREAKIN RENTAL CAR!!!!!!! Excited2Yahoo!cheers

Ready to get my Whoa!!!Whoa!!! on!!!!!!

FYI, we've started concert threads for these 2 shows, but we're keeping them locked until tomorrow / Sunday morning, in other words, until there's something to report, lol. We started them now because we wanted to reserve the top few posts for our new concert spoiler thread format:

the OP will have the live ustream link and embedded. After the show, we will change it to the recording of the show.

reply #1 will be links to all the media for that show: youtube videos, photobucket and other photo collections, and links to posts with detailed recaps.

reply #2 will be embedded "best of" youtube videos of the show.

This new format is intended to make it easier for all of you to find the good stuff right at your fingertips if you don't feel like wandering through all the thread posts for that show. If you have any other suggestions to make our show spoiler threads more user-friendly for you, we totally welcome all your input in the Rules, Announcements, Help & Suggestions section or via PM to any founder or moderator.

Guest Guest
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! Peggy if you get lost once you get into my area just give me a call and I'll come get you. It can be difficult to find my road at night.

Guest Guest
Yahoo! So glad you got a rental car, Peggy! Can't wait to meet you in just a few short hours!

Wooohoooooooo! Excited2Excited2Excited2 I'm so happy to hear it, Peggy! Safe travels to Barb's, see you tomorrooooow!!

I'll let you mods know how the ustream works. I'm sure there will be no issues. I'll be more than happy to provide feedback.

I'm so excited for VA and I'm not even effin going!!! Unfort I have plans all day tomorrow and night, but I fully expect to be on board for Sunday's show!!

Guest Guest

Leaving for the airport in just a little bit. I can't believe it's finally time!

I'm looking forward to seeing so many of you this weekend, and sharing the stories with those who can't make it.

Love you all! Hug

So I'm in Richmond. I've been here for 5 hours....but haven't left the airport. Daina & Co. hit some major traffic spots on the way down, so I've been chilling at RIC all afternoon. Ate some lunch, read "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks....yes, the entire book. Razz They should be here soon though- I can't wait to get this Dave weekend started!!

Excited See everyone soon!

I saw a lot of people on Twitter talking about the traffic... Hope everybody gets there safe and sound. Finishing to pack, then dinner and bed. I'll be up at 4am--I mean, if I get some sleep.

BuschGardens_VA @sky12345 No opening act, just @thedavidcook . Concert starts at 6 pm and is typically a 90 minute show. Hope you enjoy the concert! #BGW

Guest Guest
At Barb's, with Stacy and Peggy! Having a blast already! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Thank God for Rent-a-Wreck!! I'm here in New Jersey, at Barbs, and we are laughing our heads off!! The car stress is melting away!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!

@pn112 wrote:
I FOUND A FREAKIN RENTAL CAR!!!!!!! Excited2Yahoo!cheers

Ready to get my Whoa!!!Whoa!!! on!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYY PEGGY Sorry just saw this its late and i wanted to make sure you see that i saw it. Does that make sense scratchscratch

Glad You All Made it to Barbs. Try and Get Some Sleep you got a Journey comming up and im SURE Bar-ba-sol, LOLBar-ba-sol, LOL to be an Epic DC&TA WEEKEND. HAVE FUN Peg I want to Know Everything. This Sucks I Wish i could of gone with ALL OF YOU. And to make matters worse , I WILL MISS THE USTREAM TOO. SaddestSaddest .. Have Fun WORD NERDS. LOVE YOU ALL . Whoa!!!Whoa!!!Whoa!!!DC CheerleaderDC CheerleaderDC Cheerleader

about to call it a night here in Williamsburg. Excited to actually get sleep. See everyone tomorrow!

Guest Guest

Have fun, everyone going. Joy dance

I'm up--and sick! Sick Woke up with this damn sore throat--I'm sure I'll have NO VOICE tomorrow, but who cares? lol Leaving to the airport in a few minutes. See you guys later!

So I'm in Richmond. I've been here for 5 hours....but haven't left the airport. Daina & Co. hit some major traffic spots on the way down, so I've been chilling at RIC all afternoon. Ate some lunch, read "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks....yes, the entire book. Razz They should be here soon though- I can't wait to get this Dave weekend started!!

Excited See everyone soon!

Lemme guess. They hit major traffic just south of DC. Welcome to my world.
About to board a plane myself for So Cal. Figures, two shows in my state and I'm elsewhere... but looking forward to a great vacation.
Everyone: I hope you have an amazing time! I'm sure you will. Whoa!!!

Guest Guest

Good morning, everyone!

CheersDC CheerleaderCheersDC CheerleaderCheers

We made it... the day is here!

Excited2Excited2Excited2

Getting ready to leave for BG!

Mae, hope you feel better!

The WaveIT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! The Wave

Joy danceYahoo!Excited2TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! Excited2Yahoo!Joy dance

Guest Guest

Mae, hope you'll feel better for the show and have a safe trip!

Again, hope y'all going have a Mega Rock weekend!