Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Please do me a favor!!

I know that this may sound like I'm being a grouch, but I would like to ask everyone to please not post in that pink (violet) color. I know that many folks here love pink, and I completely understand, but the pink on the blue background is very very difficult for me to read. If you want to post in pink, please consider posting your stuff in bold face type.

It would look like this.

It still isn't that easy to read, but it's a lot better than the normal typeface in that color, which is close to impossible for my eyes to make out. As things are right now, my eyes are having a very difficult time trying to distinguish the two pastel colors.

Thanks. Smile

Thank you Yvette for posting this, I find the pink really hard to read as well. Something about it just really hurts my eyes.

Guest Guest

Me 3..

Oh I thought I was the only one that had issues trying to read pink letters, I am nearsighted and also have that illness that cant distinguish end of borders ... cant remember name

I highlight to be able to read

I have a condition called nastagnus and while I can differentiate color rather okay, I still have issues with eye movement, especially at night when I am tired.

Flashing pictures and rapidly moving images literally do me in if I look at them for any period of time. My left eye is rather strong, but my right eye is about as useful as a rubber pencil.