Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Contributions

we r looking for contributions for the main website which is HWCMalaysia.com

any volunteers r welcome.
if we think u r committed enuff, u will automatically be recruited into our committee...

so pls contribute to make our project a success!

meet u on friday then, still need the beetle cup? i can contribute 1.

For members knowledge - the contribution Demonicle is asking for support is..the 2008 orange VW Beetle Cup. This contribution is to pool up enough of this casting to make a Club Car for members on this forum. For the moment we have in hand 33pcs...still short of 17pcs...as the committee discuss the other day, to be given to the first 50 members who signs up with us Smile

Since that very day....Demonicle and RetroCruise have contributed, 5pcs & 4pcs respectively Smile so after tallying up...the committee still in need of 8pcs....as for me I'm contributing 3pcs, which brings the new total to 45pcs...

Still needing another 5pcs of Beetle Cup...any contributors? The Club won't mind having more, as the more the merrier, which means the Club doesn't have to only custom 50pcs but maybe a little more...depending on the total contributed Beetle Cups.

But Demonicle will give a dateline for this contribution, as the custom work will have to start very soon. I'll be in-charge of stripping the paint, maybe tinting the window to another color instead of clear. And Elgee will be in-charge on the paint and tampos - the committee woulld like to give a big shoutout to him for all his help *kudos* mate! Smile *clap*

Rayz

Then left the last car, I contribute! I post to u ok demon?

ok great. i'll try to arrange to pass the car to one of the committe member. Smile

Very glad to see so much love and support from everyone!

I'll do my best on my part and not let your contributions down. afro

i got 1 and only beetle cup... so how want or not?

So we've so far have all 50pcs of the Beetle Cups...contributed by the community. Thanks for all the support guys Smile....appreciate on behalf of the Board.

Yu5H...since that's your only 1pc...keep it k. So when you receive this Club Car you'll have it sitting next to one another Wink....

Rayz-HWC

Rayz-HWC wrote:
So we've so far have all 50pcs of the Beetle Cups...contributed by the community. Thanks for all the support guys Smile....appreciate on behalf of the Board.

Yu5H...since that's your only 1pc...keep it k. So when you receive this Club Car you'll have it sitting next to one another Wink....

Rayz-HWC

yeay............... bounce

still need anymore bettle cups ... can send mine down from Singapore..

Wow enyomic...Smile

It's cool mate. Only if you get back to Ipoh anytime tis few weeks till after CNY...maybe I can pick it up Smile...but if not it's cool..but thanks. No need spend the postage all the way from Singapore Smile

since it'll b customize, i think is better 4 those which ppl donate. just cut da card @ decard it.
y i suggest so?
coz 2 prevent misunderstanding of resell.
izit ok 4 MOD???

*i'll supply some beetlecup, quantity is random.

...so if we go ahead with tkt suggestion...then Py's autographed card I cannot keep lo!!! Sad

it arrived today but im not at home, i left for 15 mins and the postman decided to come then. Sad will be picking it up tomorrow

Rayz-HWC wrote:
...so if we go ahead with tkt suggestion...then Py's autographed card I cannot keep lo!!! Sad

i give u mine 2nite!
wif BIG-BIG 'tortoise' on da card!!!!

takata wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

i give u mine 2nite!
wif BIG-BIG 'tortoise' on da card!!!!

Tortoise??!!! Got frog ka! Razz

toycarsmy wrote:
PY autographed card I keep, I going to give PY mine autograhp Very Happy

Oi...potong line ah Razz

Err, its not an autograph autograph but its just scribbleswhic say "to HECM from Pydrumer" you'll see la ...haha

pydrumerboy wrote:
Err, its not an autograph autograph but its just scribbleswhic say "to HECM from Pydrumer" you'll see la ...haha

Who the...HECM?? Razz