Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

True Blood anyone?

I've discovered this new serie and I've seen the first 2 season in 10 days XD
I can't wait for the third to come out in June!

Does anyone watch it? it's about vampires.... and it's a little scary too! But I love the story and the 2 main characters!

I have seen few episodes (living in UK I don't think they show it on telly here).

As Twilight fan I didn't like it at first but it quickly grew on me. It has it's own charm and I can't wait to see more.

Have they already done 2 seasons? and 3rd one coming out soon? Got some catching up to do Laughing

Yes, season 2 is already over! I didn't enjot the main story as much as the one in season 1, but I still love it and the season finale is.... breath-taking! lol

In june will air season 3 in the US. I can't wait!!

True Blood is one of my favorite must-watch shows! It started for me when I began to read the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris and LOVED EM I've read all the books except the new hardback (still too expensive) and I cannot wait til the new season of True Blood begins Smile

Looooove it!!

loved the books too!! the books were (of course) way better but they are a bit different from the TV series. i couldn't watch and read at the same time...i got really confused so i read all the books first and only watched the first 2 seasons. waiting for the other seasons to come out on dvd so i can rent them all and watch them in one sitting!! hee hee hee

I got sooooo confused having read all the books but then it having been awhile since and to see the series. For instance Jessica is not even IN the books which threw me a lot. But I'm okay with them adding her cuz I really like her Smile