Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rossi Fans :)

thumbs look forward to seeing him this year at Silverstone, went last year and he was off with a broken leg Sad

@peejay wrote:
thumbs look forward to seeing him this year at Silverstone, went last year and he was off with a broken leg Sad
Yea Peejay it wasnt the same wihout him thumbs

I hope they get the new stand finished on the start/finish straight 'coz that's where we hope to be bounce

Guest Guest
he's da man!

Can't wait for him to be world champ on a Duke,
but can't say I'm impressed with the design of the bike and leathers,
Don't know what I was expecting but to be honest but expected more than this from Italy scratch

Thanks for posting Stu, thumbs had seen the leathers but not the Duke. affraid I like it it reminds me of his early 125 a little. Hes certainly put hus stamp on the look of it if nothing else allready.

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Can't wait for him to be world champ on a Duke,
but can't say I'm impressed with the design of the bike and leathers,
Don't know what I was expecting but to be honest but expected more than this from Italy scratch
Got to be honest i first thought that, but its grown on me if im really honest, but dont worry bout all colour schemes lets just see the goat win races Very HappythumbsVery Happythumbs

Thanks for posting Stu, thumbs had seen the leathers but not the Duke. affraid I like it it reminds me of his early 125 a little. Hes certainly put hus stamp on the look of it if nothing else allready.
Yea he always does i knew there would be a lot of yellow thumbsVery Happy

I always thought Ducati had said that Red was the only colour they would ever race with, obviously Vale has a bit more influence than other riders Very Happy

@peejay wrote:
I always thought Ducati had said that Red was the only colour they would ever race with, obviously Vale has a bit more influence than other riders Very Happy
Def right there Peejay i knew the bike was going to have a splash of yellow on it, Rossi runs his own coporation and its wrote into his contract were ever he goes his merchandise follows thumbs Ive been told by a good source, Sharon Mamola Wink

Jeez, those leathers & paint scheme look like they belong on a Chinese toy. Ducati, what have you allowed to happen? Jorge will do him anyway so hopefully we won't see any more of this mobile trifle than is absolutely necessary Very Happy

Jeez, those leathers & paint scheme look like they belong on a Chinese toy. Ducati, what have you allowed to happen? Jorge will do him anyway so hopefully we won't see any more of this mobile trifle than is absolutely necessary Very Happy
I see where your coming from Laughing but lets face it they wernt gonna say no Very Happy as for doing Jorge, we will see thumbs

Ducati does have some racing history with yellow pj, Maybe not full factory but chili in wsb and loads of 749s in that colour. ferrari has also used yellow in the past on those four wheel things.