Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realiTVlover

Busch Gardens Show 1 - Saturday 8/07/10

Guest Guest
Just realized Neal and Andy are still "wearing" their cavemen looks, lol.

Made wrote:
Ok so I took way too many pictures. I still haven't gone through all of them, but this one is standing out for me. More coming soon.

Oh my, THE SIGNAL!!! Awww Love

*right-click - save*

Yeah he held that one for a long time. Also gave a really nice Signal a little later that shookbycook got a perfect photo of. Awww Love

Guest Guest
F**K ME!!!! That is H..O..T!!

Guest Guest
LOL flag Sarah! If he hadn't shave his "stache/pirate" beard, he would have been perfect as Capt. Morgan!

Guest Guest
Made wrote:
Ok so I took way too many pictures. I still haven't gone through all of them, but this one is standing out for me. More coming soon.

*right-click - save*

Yeah he held that one for a long time. Also gave a really nice Signal a little later that shookbycook got a perfect photo of. Awww Love

What a great IDOL we've chosen! Always grateful and appreciative of his fans Awww Love

Made wrote:

*right-click - save*

Speechless. I think he might have missed us. Maybe not as much as we missed him, but....yea.

Jamie. The perfect picture.

Guest Guest

You're not strange at all! That white belt (or a similar one) has been haunting all of us for a long time, momtoknj! Thud_old

You can read about that story
here in our Signal & Sentiments thread Very Happy

Guest Guest

I wanted to see him with the white shirt, sans the vest and tie Tantrum

LOL Face

Guest Guest
*crosses fingers*

That ustream was freaking awesome! He sounds an looks beyond amazing and that new song is kick ass! Can we have the new cd now? Thanks for everyone sharing vids & pics!

Made wrote:
You're not strange at all! That white belt (or a similar one) has been haunting all of us for a long time, momtoknj! Thud_old

You can read about that story
here in our Signal & Sentiments thread Very Happy

Wow, see I had no idea. Glad i am not alone. I think I have a bit more reading to do on here. I just don't know everything I need to know Laughing
Now I wonder if a white belt would have the same affect on me if my husband wore one. probably not, huh?

and the funny thing, he doesnt seem sweaty at all. But I can bet all that was hidden behind that tie and vest. Cool

Guest Guest

Is it just me or do his arms look bigger.... all that working out has paid off VERY WELL!!!

5 hours away from me.... WHY didn't I go to the show. I guess I could get in the car now after I find a babysitter, lol.

@cooksgal wrote:
and the funny thing, he doesnt seem sweaty at all. But I can bet all that was hidden behind that tie and vest. Cool

Oh trust us- he was drenched by the end of the show. Hold on, pic coming.

Dave at the end of the show. Take note of his arm and the sweat running down his forehead.

Ohhh...my god. The sunlight definitely can trick our sight. Geez...that man knows how to sweat. Shocked

Love to see sweaty rock stars...I know sweat is gross but there is just something about a performer working up a sweat that just makes me Thud_old

Love to see sweaty rock stars...I know sweat is gross but there is just something about a performer working up a sweat that just makes me Thud_old

sweaty rock starts are HOT.. especially a certain Mr Cook... But yeah, sweat is gross on anyone else, lol

Okay, this is gonna be long. I woke up almost 1 hour earlier than I should, but couldn't sleep anymore, so got ready and left to the airport. Almost lost the first flight--I flew to Newark and then to Richmond--, because I was at the wrong terminal. But everything ended up well and I arrived in Richmond in time. Took the shuttle, dropped my stuff at the hotel and took a cab to BG. Got lost looking for the place where the concert was suppose to happen, but I found out. Met ShookbyCook and her friend Nancy at the line, and after a while some other fans recognized me too--sorry, I told you, I'm REALLY BAD with names! Honestly, I was expecting a longer line than the one I found out--got there around 11:30. We were just hanging out and taking some breaks there, and at 3:30ish they opened the first gate. We got in, stopped at the second gate and heard the guys soundchecking. Needless to say we freaked out when we realized they were playing a new song--Paper Heart. They played a little part of it again after finishing it, and later another song--don't know if people already found out the other song name, sorry, didn't have time to look for it online.

They opened the last gate and we walked to the stage. My first impression? Such a small stage! Second impression? Wooow, we're in a great spot--it was worthy to stay all those hours melting out on that sun! We we're a little bit at Andy's side and I realized I was going to be able to take really good pictures. Stacy, Barb, Jeannie and Peggy got there, Stacy and Jeannie came to stay with us so Stacy could have a good spot to make the streaming. I went out a little bit to try to find someone who could help me about the Meet & Greet. Explaining: I found out about it a few days ago, even posted about some 'great news' on the other thread, but once I didn't have it all confirmed, I decided to talk about it just once it was all done. Andy knew I was gonna be there and he was expecting me, but I couldn't find anyone to help me find out at what time the M&G would be and who would put me in. Spoke with a BG's staff guy and he said he was gonna try to talk to Andy to let him know I was there, but couldn't do anything else for me. He told me to meet him at the same place I found him, but after the concert, and he would see what he could do for me. I walked back to the girls and waited for the concert to start...

Once the show was on, I cried. I cried of relief. I cried of joy. of emotion. I tried not to scream a lot, to don't sing along too loud, so I wouldn't ruin the audio, but it was a little impossible--just for the record, I woke up with a sore throat this morning, I'm sure I'll have some voice problems tomorrow.

ShookbyCook's cellphone died and once the streaming was off, I screamed, I sang along, I freaked out. It was so, SO GOOD! The guys were so happy to be back at the stage, David was so talkative. My only complaining about the concert: too short! When they left the stage I thought "really?". Even knowing they were coming to the encore, too short. They played Paper Heart and I recorded it--and we all freaked out. The connection here at the hotel is really slow, so I won't be able to upload the video today. I promise I'll come back here tomorrow night with the video up!

After the end of the concert, people started to move out. I went to find the guy I was suppose to talk about the M&G--at that point I already knew his name, cause my friend who was seeing it all for me texted me during the concert with the details she got. Andy was expecting me, so I went there and asked about the guy for a few security people. They had no idea who the guy was. Found the BG's staff guy I already had spoke with, he said the guy was inside, with the band, that I should wait there for him. They put a lot of people inside the fences and I was still waiting. The guy got there, gave me his credential and put me in. I was the last one on the line for a while, then they put the girls that David brought to the stage in too--David asked himself to put them in, I heard people saying. It took a little while and then all the guys came. I was so nervous! Couldn't really think, I was shaking so hard. When I realized, it was my turn! I shoke all the guys hands, thanked for the concert, told them it was amazing. And then I gave Andy my present--a CD with songs from a rock brazilian band--, he thanked me. I gave David a book with messages from the CookiesBR (inspired by the WN Book of the Signal and the Sentiments, btw!)--he took a look on it and thanked me, he said it was really cool. Then I gave him a Comic Book with Joanna's DComics that I helped her to put together. I had 2 copies, so I asked him to sign one of them so I could send to her--and he thought he was suppose to send to her, he asked me if her address was on the Comics LOL I told him I would do that, he signed. He also signed my DCTR and Andy signed my THH EP. Note: I tried not to look to David a look, cause when he looked me into the eyes, I had to hold my breathe. I was soooo nervous, I knew I wouldn't speak anything if I kept looking into those eyes, so I decided to focus on the stuff I had on my hands LOL Didn't tell him all I planned to, but it was good as well.

We took a picture and I asked the lady that was taking the pictures to take a picture of David holding the CookiesBR book. She took a picture of him holding the DComics LOL I asked her to take another one, she got a little mad at me, she said there were more people on the line, but David was already posing to the pic, so she took it too. I thanked Andy and David and the guys and I left. I got lost on my way out of the park, found some of the people I talked with before the concert, and then I showed them the pics from the M&G, they were so happy for me! Thank you so much for all the support, guys!

Got at the hotel and I was trying to upload my videos, but this internet is soooo slow! Can't do it, sorry! I'm gonna do it as soon as I get home tomorrow night.

Here's the pic I took with the band @ the M&G:

Here's Dave with the book:

And here's a 'teaser' LOL This is one of the pics I took--I'll upload and post all of them here tomorrow:

To finish this such special day, Andy tweeted me: "glad it worked out! Hope you had a good time at the show." Needless to say I was so Awww Love when I saw it!

I'll thank my friend forever for making that possible--just for the record, I don't have Andy's contact or anything like that. I just got the pass to the M&G because of a friend.

Thank you for everyone who came to talk to me today, it was really great! Such an amazing experience, now I'm not a DC&TA virgin anymore LMAO

Very cool Maeva Very Happy Glad you got to meet them. How sweet of Andy to tweet you back. And you got a beautiful group picture! (that tongue one is not so bad either Shocked )

Very awesome Maeva, so happy for you! Damn that pic is hot..can't wait to see the rest of them!

Guest Guest

OMG!!! Mae that is SOOOO awesome!! Joy dance

He is so good w/ kids and they just love him..he is gonna make such a great Dad some day!

Oh, kinda cool....@RCAPromo retweeted my black and white picture.

Jamie, that black and white pic needs to be seen by the entire world. Well, at least the female population.. lol

Guest Guest

As you all know, I can't choose between a lot of my pictures .. so I have a bunch. Here we go: