Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

2011 in review and 2012 in hope

How was the year 2011 for you? What have you achieved in 2011 and what you are hoping to achieve in 2012?

2011 past fast to me. I didn't have any big achievements except being first place in the local Physics competition and 16th in the Cantonal. I am planning to get better in playing the Trumpet and painting in 2012.

wow!!! thats nice to hear luka! for me its a big achievement having a place in any competition, u should be proud of it!!!

soo true! 2011 goes by really soo fast...imagine, i just gave birth january 2011 to my baby boy and now hes turning 1 next month...(2012)

2011 is a good year for us, and hoping n praying that 2012 will be more fruitful and lucky year for all of us! esp for me as it is YEAR OF THE DRAGON!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Great pic tromo!

As to the point of this post now

Hmm.. I can't believe how fast 2011 went by.. I have to admit that 2011 wasn't very special for me.. I had a good year generally but nothing really stands out but my personal life Smile

For 2021 i wish for more exciting things, better economy, i'll try to become a better person and i wish to everyone only hapiness!

HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I've gotten a new goal for the 2012: Be in the first 5 in the fast Ice skating race.

And yesterday a team I was in won 4 times and lost once against the teams of another school in volleyball.

@LuckyStrike Thanks

Lucky Strike wrote:
You play volleyball? Which position?

When we play during training I usually play positions 1,5 and 6 but sometimes 2 and 4, but at the competition we change positions when we win a point.

I used to play A LOT.. My main position was 2,4. I know that you change but as i see you are mainly defence Smile Very important for a team!