Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

''Where`s Nessi?'' contest!

Guest Guest
WHERE`S NESSI?

As we all know,Nessi is one of the worlds most mysterious creatures. But what`s the problem?! There is no certain proof that she exists,except her pictures,who are mostly blurry,and dark. Well,we have to repair that! My 2nd favorite doll (after piggy,of course) is this cute little fellow who had managed to get herself in PS! I so love her,and I`m planning on beginning a 99 mission!

Well,in this contest you have to turn on your imagination-o-meter and imagine what is Nessi doing while photographers are trying to take her picture! She could be anywhere! Australian beaches, Groovy roomies,or anything else you think she would go! Just put her in your PS room,and take a picture! Once you`ve taken the picture,no editing please!

The most funniest/creative/interesting room will win! The winner will receive the Nessi plushie herself,a little angel who had just wondered to PS! This competition will last until Sunday 23:59 am. The winner will be announced shortly then,and this competition will be closed! So sit in your comfy chair,turn on your imagination,and have fun!

Guest Guest

Nice entry Laughing