Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

result!

got a phone call from swintons today about renewing my insurance policy,last year it was £135 fully comp (ins group 16) today they quoted me £170.36 Shocked after much debate i managed to get it for £120.14p fully comp Smile thats cheaper than last year so dead chuffed thumbs

yeah been with them a few years had a couple of issues in the past but overall there not bad. thumbs

ive been with them alost a year been good.

mce screwed me over bad! never going near them again. and wicked quotes still ow kai his excess, from an accidednt what was someone elses fault a year on Sad

applause Well done! How did you talk them down Dick?

amongst other things i threatend to take my business elsewhere,it seemed to work. Smile

I've been with bennets for a few years now and think they're pretty good too so I'd recommend anyone giving them a try - but I won't tell you what my fully comp premium was for this year as you'll probably hate me! Laughing

I've been with bennets for a few years now and think they're pretty good too so I'd recommend anyone giving them a try - but I won't tell you what my fully comp premium was for this year as you'll probably hate me! Laughing

come on spill the beans!