Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

am i a bad petling mummy?

my petlings were hungry.. about a week ago... and they ran away. 2 days later,someone found themm.
the sad petling icon is happy ,and it's blinking. but i don't wanna click itt!!!!!

i don't want my petlings back!!!
but i'm too attached tothem to sell them...

should i just keep them in the happy icon, and never click it? Laughing
it's like i have them... but i don't have them congratulations

Guys, I understand you!!! My petlings are away more than a week!!! And I didn't miss them at all... I mean, I have about 7 of them! I don't need so many congratulations

my pets are run away 4 or 5 weeks ago and i don't want to click to save them.......i will do this one day.......but now i can't think about my petling........xD

lmao I must join this club congratulations

Mine ran away over a week ago...the only reason I got them back last time was so Kasi could get the reward congratulations

I think I will get them back then sell 2 and keep 2...got to keep my lion and probably the first dog I had...the rest gotta go

I dont even feed Rosie...and so really tired quickly of them begging for food all the time, so I put them in a different room then kept forgetting about them Laughing

I made a room last night as i was sick of them jumping up at me all the time Smile Wonder how long ill have them there before they escape again

all you have to do is feed them try waiting for 24-48 hours after the last feeding Smile do it somewhere in the middle so you'll for sure not let them starve and go away

Ive just feed them all now, even had to buy some bones and chops
Now there in thier own room im hoping i remember more

I keep one in the front room to remind me. The others are scattered around the house. I have 8 and can't bear to part with any of them.