Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Scavenger Hunt

The scavenger hunt is in full swing. If you have pets that could count for it, please post them here in this thread. I will try and keep a list going. But, since I will be gone for much of the weekend I can't get mine up. Please keep us posted on your progress or if you have a qualifying pet in your house.

I would like to suggest that if you do have qualifying pets, that you place them in your first room, if possible. A couple of my neighbors have done this and it is really nice!

Unfortunately, I do not have any qualifying pets Sad wish I could help!

I also wish I could help, but no qualified pets - and the hunt is really hard on me here. I'll probably not manage to get it finished :-(

I just completed my hunt! Wow!
As a prize you get to choose one of the animals that you found...so if you have a choice, pick a nice one!

So...I now have the spotted rabbit; in room one!

Exactly the one I'd pick as well Kokonee (I am a bunny lover hehe)
So far no luck, still need to find: poodle, mini penguin, persian x-ray cat, mini panda, mini blacklight scruffy dog. I did find several mini pandas but people need to accept your request...

Just got back and only have four. :/ I will hopefully be able to get busy and start finding pets. Right now I'm feeding.

I still haven't gotten any requests...
But I have the qualified bunny in room one....and I noticed the reindeer in Yvette's room one!

I still need four: poodle, mini penguin, persian x-ray and mini blacklight scruffy dog. Hoping to find them soon Smile

My reindeer is in the dino den in yard 1. It's the only reindeer I have, so should be easy to find amidst the iguanas