Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Ok this is weird! S-O-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just opened a few gmb's i won from fad's alphabetic game... So what do i see???? DARK OWL DOLL!!!! HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE??????????????????????

-------------------
Edit: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN THE &$*&%$(w) OWL BOX I GET THROWN OUT OF THE GAME!!! wHEN I COME BACK THE BOX IS UNOPENED AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T GET RID OF IT!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSS-OOOOOOOOOO-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CAN I DO?????????????? PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
I just opened a few gmb's i won from fad's alphabetic game... So what do i see???? DARK OWL DOLL!!!! HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE??????????????????????

OMG! Well, either way, you should consider yourself lucky Laughing

don't understand it either ...but i got 3 boxes from fad today also and had 3 identical items ..the new red typerwriter. Never had that happen before

Lucky Strike wrote:
i can open the rest... but if i click that specific one i'm out 2-3 seconds later! SadSadSad

that is really strange. try selling it to the cash register so you can get rid of it.

kasijab wrote:
don't understand it either ...but i got 3 boxes from fad today also and had 3 identical items ..the new red typerwriter. Never had that happen before

lucky gal!!

Guest Guest

hope it wasn't a hacked GMB.. cause this sounds like the glitter apple save fail thing.

it's definatly not hacked as i know the sender AND i don't think that this hack is even doable! it's a glitch for sure! grrr... I'll update you all tomorrow Smile Goodnight!!!

Guest Guest

haha! alright. good luck with that box. hope you do get the owl though.

Guest Guest
I'm looking forward to hearing what had happened with this. It sounds like a hack... but if you say you know the sender and they would not do that... then I have no idea what it is. I hope you get the owl in the end! Maybe it's a glitch with some boxes?

It was a glitch for sure (like i said i don't even think there's a hack like that! -not with boxes.. with old items opened from the boxes like the cc items) as it has happened to me a few days ago with... i think it was the mexican dog from the tws gmb. Anyway... After more than 20+++ tries and nothing good i managed to recycle it...