Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

[WTS] Spain World Cup Jersey HSBC Ed With Box, Brand New With Special Adidas box

Spain World Cup Jersey HSBC Ed With Box

The Jersey (unopened) with the box

Offer Reasonable price

COD: Klang,Subang

or

Free Shipping by Courier Service

PM or Call/SMS to 016-2101920

Brand New in Box

anyway raymond nice stuff there. u might wan try at lowyat.net. i know there is a big hardcore group of football kit collectors. they will be able to appreciate it more. jz a suggestion

i've posted on lowyat too...just try to sell here too,maybe some forummers might be interested

In my hand now i have few current original imported Barcelona(M-tshirt not jersey), ManU(L/UK/Away white), Arsenal(XL/UK/Home long sleeve), Rooney England(Umbro 42/UK) that will go rock bottom prices as i get it at very-very-very-very special prices. So apalagi PM me.

wildspirit wrote:
In my hand now i have few current original imported Barcelona(M-tshirt not jersey), ManU(L/UK/Away white), Arsenal(XL/UK/Home long sleeve), Rooney England(Umbro 42/UK) that will go rock bottom prices as i get it at very-very-very-very special prices. So apalagi PM me.

I see, you also multi jersey collector.

sahama wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

I see, you also multi jersey collector.

That tolong my brother to sell...50% guys mana nak dapat..nk tgk dulu leh