Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

>>>2011 WNH Desktop Calendar<<<

Guest Guest

And it's ready!!! The third edition of the WNH Calendar! Our 2011 calendar includes different pictures of David for each month, relating to an event that happened during that month Awww Love

This is a desktop calendar that uses a CD/DVD case as support. You can download and follow the instructions below to make your own calendar to accompany you throughout the year Very Happy

Special thanks go out to the photographers which so generously contributed with their amazing pictures Awww Love

INSTRUCTIONS TO PUT YOUR WNH DESKTOP CALENDAR TOGETHER

1. Saving Calendar to your PC

Click HERE to download it. Your computer will prompt you to save it. Unzip the 2011 WNH Calendar file. You'll get two months per page.

If you have problems downloading the file, you can also try downloading each page by right clicking on it. Or downloading the whole calendar in .zip format:

Complete Calendar in .zip format

Calendar Cover
January - February 2011
March - April 2011
May - June 2011
July - August 2011
September - October 2011
November - December 2011

Print them as you usually do and cut out each month by the red line. You'll get the best quality if you use photographic or glossy paper to do it.

2. CD/DVD Case Instructions

Click HERE to watch a video with the instructions.

This will be the final result Very Happy

When the year is over, you can staple all the months together and keep them as a souvenir from the WNH Very Happy

You can also enlarge the image for each month and print it in an A4 page. The quality won't be as good but who cares LOL Face

ENJOY!!!

P.S.: Should you have any questions or doubts, please contact a Founder or Moderator.

Guest Guest
We hope you all enjoy the calendar! Thank you to all of our wonderful fandom photographers.

Guest Guest

YAY!! The Wave

From our Home to Yours...we hope you enjoy Hug And a big thank you to all wonderful photographers for your skill and contributions.

OMG, loved the calendar! Those pics are just... Gorgeous!!! Thud! Thank you guys so much for doing this!!!!

Guest Guest
You're welcome and thank you for the screen caps!

Guest Guest

Thanks so much Mae! And special thanks for the screencap and all the MP3s you've done for all of us over these last years Awww Love

Guest Guest

OP updated with individual files for each 2-month page. Should you have any problems downloading the calendar, let me know Smile

The calendar is now hanging on my wall!!! Thanks everyone involved!!! Great

Guest Guest
Glad you are all enjoying it, and many thanks to all the photographers whose work is featured.

thanks everyone involved in the calendar project .... the pics are all beautiful, also I liked the "time refer" for every pic. Blow Kisses

Guest Guest

So glad everyone is enjoying the WNH Calendar cheers

And Sarah, thanks for making the PDF file! I've sent you a PM Wink

Thanks to everyone that helped make the calendar... Great

The calendar is great.. I will print out the calendar this weekend and put it in my desk..

Made wrote:
So glad everyone is enjoying the WNH Calendar cheers

And Sarah, thanks for making the PDF file! I've sent you a PM Wink

Glad I can help.

Also -- and this might take me some time to send -- I'm willing to make copies of the calendar at work (with spiral binding) and send it to anyone in the US [at the bookstore I work at, there's a copy center portion that I'm "in charge" of]. If you want a copy, please DM me.

Sarah

Guest Guest

That would be just awesome, Sarah!!! Thanks so much Heart

Great idea the CD case!! Thanks You Rock! Love ,Love the last calendar,sure this one is just as AWESOME Hi! GINA

Guest Guest

Awww, thanks Jamie Awww Love You have taken so many awesome pictures! And to say the truth, we have soooo many amazing photographers among our members that we wish we could have included many, many more photographs!

BTW, thanks again to all of you who let us use your photographs! We couldn't have made it without you guys Hug

The calendar looks great!! Thanks for using one of my pics. Now I've got a Dave calendar for my desk at work!! Wink

uhh ohh. This past weekend, I got at least 2 requests for printing calendars. HOWEVER....I lost my entire inbox content Crying .

Those that requested them, please send me your addresses ASAP. Hope this helps.

Sarah

Guest Guest

Sorry you lost your inbox, Sarah!!! And thanks so much for printing the calendars for those who can't Great

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
I have a question? Is there going to be a 2012 Desktop Calendars?

I was just about to come in here and ask that very same question but you beat me too it damn you lol

Guest Guest

It's coming... soon. (And that's not Dave's version of soon.) LOL Face

yea well with this year comming to an end it better not be Dave's Version of soon ROFLOL

Jeannie wrote:
It's coming... soon. (And that's not Dave's version of soon.) LOL Face

LOL Face

I can't wait! Smile

@Jilly wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

I was just about to come in here and ask that very same question but you beat me too it damn you lol

LOL Face sorry! Smile

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@Jilly wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

LOL Face sorry! Smile

just messing with you but I actually did have the same question

@Jilly wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@Jilly wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:

LOL Face sorry! Smile

just messing with you but I actually did have the same question

Smile oh i know you were messing with me it's all good. It's fun how we all think alike sometimes Smile

I'm sure we aren't the only two that had that question either we're just the only two that thought to come in here and bring it up

Guest Guest

Hoping that in a day or two we'll have them ready as a Holiday present for you all Wink

Guest Guest

Our 2012 Calendar is up in two versions: Wall Calendar and Desktop Calendar.
Check them out HERE and ENJOY!