Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

SPECIAL REQUEST...PLEASE PRAY!

GOOD AFTERNOON MY FELLOW SAINTS:

I ask that you keep my family in your prayers as my cousins mother has been fatally shot yesterday morning along with her brother being critically injured! Please pray that God will encamp angels around the children and console even the ex-husband (who is my cousin and the father to the children). Pray that God will comfort them and bring total peace all while leading to salvation during this time of bereavement.

Also, keep me in your prayers concerning my job that there will be no mess and that I will be a light and an example. Pray that Satan will not get the glory and that the power of God can transform many that are in my presence.

thanks much
God bless
desiree

Desiree,

First let me just say I am so sorry to hear about your loss and I am going to pray right now.

Father,

In the name of Jesus we just pray that you would wrap your love around Desiree's family right now and give them your peace Father, for you are the Prince of Peace. We thank you Father for your protection of this family and Plead the Blood of Jesus over them right now. We place ministering angels around the children to draw their swords and punish any evil spirit that would even try to penetrate their barrier. We put the enemy on notice that you have no claim on these children....they belong to Jesus....and His shed blood is covering them right now....NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THEM SHALL PROSPER......THEY ARE JOINT HEIRS WITH JESUS.....THEY ARE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL....WHAT SATAN HAS TURNED FOR EVIL JESUS IS TURNING FOR GOOD! Father again we thank you for your Loving Kindness and your faithfulness to us! Father I pray that you would be our justice seeker and insure those needing to be punished would be found out! Father we surround this family with our love and send them your peace, joy and kindness in Jesus name, Amen.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Desiree -

So sorry to hear of your loss! You and your family are in my prayers!

Blessings,

Lurdys

WOW! hon a warm hug sent your way. You know my heart is with you and your family carried on the wings of prayer.

Love and warm hugs
Jeanie