Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

I need help!

I have no "elbow room" in Happy Pets.

I see so many really cool cats being offered, but I can't really accept them because I don't have room! I am using my Gift box as an extra hotel (its the "Unhappy" Hotel!). One solution is too get 10 more neighbors to expand my hotel. Of course, I could actually purchase some FB credits and expand the rooms! Or I could get involved with their "official" forum; which I am not particularly interested in.

In the meantime...those of you that are here; I have some very fine Fluffys and Fuzzys in my trader. Also, if you see any kitties don't be shy in asking if they are available to adopt. I now have a couple of bunnies too.

And does anyone want a mini granite ferret? He will be sold back if no one responds.

That's exactly what is happening to me. I have no space for my cats and some of them are in the gift box Sad But I would love to train them and see them playing around

So my plan is... please, forbid me to get more pets!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Oh, but Claudia...how can you resist these?

Yes, Anastasia, you are in my neighborhood already!

Stas, you're a bad girl!!! You're temptimg me! I adore foxglove, but I have no space left SadSadSad

Ursula wrote:
Stas, you're a bad girl!!! You're temptimg me! I adore foxglove, but I have no space left SadSadSad

Oh, but Foxglove needs you!