Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

BT broadband ??

@Davehutch wrote:
thinking of changing to Bt from censoredcensored AOL , how do you you find BT broadband ???? phonescomputer

you just need to look through the junk male m8 and there it is

thats the easiest way to find it Very Happyhide

I've had BT broadband now for 5 yrs, when I had a problem with it a few yrs back they were very heplful and professional in replacing the router which they didn't have to as I was out of contract with them. As for speed and reliability it has been second to none. thumbs

Not used BT broadband for years, but they will be better than your current lot thumbs

I've had BT broadband now for 5 yrs, when I had a problem with it a few yrs back they were very heplful and professional in replacing the router which they didn't have to as I was out of contract with them. As for speed and reliability it has been second to none. thumbs

agreeagree same here agreeagree

I have had BT unlimited for 3 years & it is fine. Be careful when you first get it you will get a £15 discount on your monthly bill. This lasts for a year they will then start charging you without letting you know. I usually play merry hell with them & they will reinstate it
without much fuss.

Overall its pretty good & with 3 machines running on a netwok have never had it fall over apart from the auto reset when the router is doing an upgrade. thumbsthumbs

I will deffo. be changing over the next week ,just had this email from Aol:

Dear Mr Hutchings

Further to our phone conversations regarding your technical issues and your complaint, I write to confirm the agreement we have reached in resolution to this matter.

Firstly please accept my apologies that we have been unable to resolve the issues for you. I understand that for this reason you wish to change provider to prevent such issues continuing.

Having discussed this with you I have agreed to waive the contract breakage fee once your account is cancelled. However please note you will need to contact either myself or customer services to have a credit applied to the account once the charge is applied.

@dick65 wrote:
got bt broadband unlimited works fine thumbs

Agreed
YUUP... won't be swapping any time soon, always helpful, if we have a problem/question,---(not that often happens),--
and never too much trouble to help us with(gremlins).
The call centre seems to be in India, but no prob's with understanding each other so far, and very polite..
No bad feed-back.

I have BT only ever had 1 prob and they sorted it out ASAP. My mum has Virgin they have had loads of problems and are n their 2 router from them. We used to have sky Phone broadband etc and every time phone rang internet went off.

Good chioce Dave.

tomorrows the day , just had a text to our land line saying we should be on by midnight tomorrow, which is good because the way things are I am struggling to post

nice 1 dave hope it sorts things out for ya thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
tomorrows the day , just had a text to our land line saying we should be on by midnight tomorrow, which is good because the way things are I am struggling to post

Let me know how you get on Dave as I'm thinking of moving to BT when my Sky contract finishes.

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Let me know how you get on Dave as I'm thinking of moving to BT when my Sky contract finishes.
will do Den