Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

TLG Video - Vote NOW on VH-1!!! Keep voting!

Guest Guest
Just a reminder to vote, vote, vote!

I've got it down to where I can vote about 10 times a minute. Got in about 15 minutes of non-stop voting this morning, and will do more this evening when I get home from work.

My internet has been down for 24 hours and I feel paralyzed. Lol.
I post this with my phone but can't vote on it Very Sad

BUMP! Voted 200 times last night !!! And 200 time this morning !! BUMP!

Guest Guest
Hope everyone has been voting!

Don't forget David will be on the Big Morning Buzz on VH-1 tomorrow morning at 9:30. He's pre-taped answers to 3 viewer questions. If you go HERE and click on the questions addressed to him on the right, you can hear his answers.

Guest Guest
BUMP!

Keep on voting... and tune in next week to the countdown:

Quote :
@Foolsapril64 [FYI] Jim Shearer of VH1 Top 20 said he'll be hanging out with David Cook next week (w/thx2 @MicDavid2008)

That most likely means that David will be appearing on the Top 20 to introduce his video. They had him do that with Light On.

I've been voting everyday! Getting tired but it's worth it! LOL flag

THE THINGS WE DO FOR DAVE! DC Cheerleader

DEBRA

I gotta a funny story to tell you gusy but i dont where to post it so mabe this will be okay here i was in Target one day standing in the book aisle and i heard this video play so i naturally ran made a complete dork out of myself but im like "David Cook is on people" i swear i did a happy dance and people we're looking at me like WTF! and then i said to some people walking buy you should go vote for him on VH1 and then gave me a look and i said or at least by his cd Jun. 28th ya i got the look like "get this werido out of target" . Hey i was just trying to help by promoting him .

Guest Guest

Well done, Amanda!

Promoting David is always a good idea, even if sometimes we look a little Crazy They sure won't forget his name!

LOL flag

I gotta a funny story to tell you gusy but i dont where to post it so mabe this will be okay here i was in Target one day standing in the book aisle and i heard this video play so i naturally ran made a complete dork out of myself but im like "David Cook is on people" i swear i did a happy dance and people we're looking at me like WTF! and then i said to some people walking buy you should go vote for him on VH1 and then gave me a look and i said or at least by his cd Jun. 28th ya i got the look like "get this werido out of target" . Hey i was just trying to help by promoting him .

That's a cute story. People have no idea the love we have for that boy lmao! I would get all excited too if i heard David in one of the stores Smile i usually hear David in the Mall.

Guest Guest
BUMP! Keep voting!

Guest Guest

Oops, forgot to vote today! Run

Guest Guest
LOL Face Marina!

Voting now Wink

Guest Guest
Daily voting duties done! ♪ ♫ ♪

Guest Guest
Don't forget that he'll be on VH-1 tomorrow... 9 eastern... on the countdown.

Guest Guest

The top 20 countdown airs a (very) early show - at 3:00 eastern.

Spoiler:

Voting will reopen later today. The goal is to keep him on the countdown for 20 weeks, so the song will be retired. Since we're getting the AOL streaming starting Monday, may I suggest you stream the album in one window, while voting in another? You'll be doing two positive things to help David at once that way!

Guest Guest

Great idea, Jeannie! Great

Streaming....ahhhhhhhhhhh............

Guest Guest
Yeah!! Nice that TLG made it to the count down with only a partial week to vote.

The Last Goodbye debuted at #17!

DC CheerleaderDC CheerleaderDC CheerleaderDC Cheerleader

DEBRA

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:
The top 20 countdown airs a (very) early show - at 3:00 eastern.

Spoiler:

Voting will reopen later today. The goal is to keep him on the countdown for 20 weeks, so the song will be retired. Since we're getting the AOL streaming starting Monday, may I suggest you stream the album in one window, while voting in another? You'll be doing two positive things to help David at once that way!

Great idea, Jeannie! Great

someone knows how many votes need to stay in? because I remember atCBTM time I voted like crazy and didn't stay long in!

Guest Guest
No way to say how many votes are needed. It all depends on how many people are voting for other artists.

Guest Guest
Voting is open for the new week HERE.

Vote, vote, vote... let's move it up the chart!

Guest Guest

Woohoo! A-voting I will go Run

Is it just me or is voting faster this time around than for LO & CBTM? Maybe it's just my newer computer is faster, lol.

Guest Guest

I also have a newer computer, so I can't compare. But anywho, I'm glad voting now is really, really easy and fast Great

Guest Guest

I think it's faster and I still have a crappy old computer LOL flag

Guest Guest

Let's do this!! DC Cheerleader

justforme wrote:
I think it's faster and I still have a crappy old computer LOL flag

Mine too. The one I vote with at work has a purple screen that never goes away. Sometimes it's even red. But I still vote anyway. Laughing

*runs off to vote*

Guest Guest

Go WordNerds!DC CheerleaderGo WordNerds!

Guest Guest

While I was talking with my daughter on the phone I voted like a gazillion times LOL flag

Guest Guest

I'm sure your daughter appreciated you being a bit distracted. Razz

I do that all the time... well, I used to.... I'd talk on the phone with my mom and do something on the computer at the same time. She'd notice me distracted sometimes and call me on it. LOL Face Now we Skype all the time so that doesn't happen. Smile

*gotta vote*

What the ???? I can't get the vote page to come up today. I just voted late last night! Did they change it so you can only vote on twitter or facebook?

@hnrysmm wrote:
What the ???? I can't get the vote page to come up today. I just voted late last night! Did they change it so you can only vote on twitter or facebook?

I got the same. This is bad. I can't stand facebook and almost never login. And I don't want half my twitter timeline to be VH-1 video votes. Nor do I want to have to read 100,000 of them a day in my twitter feed. I pray this is just a test and they go back to the old way soon. VERY soon.

Guest Guest
It appears that VH-1 has changed the voting, and you have to vote via Facebook or Twitter. Which I hate, since I haven't logged onto Facebook in so long I don't even remember my password, and I do NOT want to spam my follower's timelines with twitter votes. I see no option for voting without tweeting it.

Also, they apparently now limit everyone to 20 votes a day. Which means every vote will count. I guess if I spread 20 votes over the course of the day, it won't be so bad for my followers. I still hate it though!