• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hennessy Artistry Concert - Hanoi, Vietnam - 6/16/11

Guest Guest
What pic, Amanda?

kcbban wrote:
That was sooooo awesome but now I'm sad thinking they're probably leaving here tomorrow. Very Sad My heart will break a little bit when they leave.

Dinna, *fingers crossed* they come to Indonesia soon. Hug

Now, if he ever comes to Indonesia, you HAVE TO fly here!!!

Guest Guest

As Andy said to me when I asked him to come to HCMC: "Would love to!" Very Happy

Seriously, how cool would that be to see them together for our first time?? Awww Love

Guest Guest

Wow.

davidv15.jpg

pic by @emialas

Guest Guest

Kathy, thanks for all the pictures and videos... I am going to sit down this weekend and feast on them all!

Hug Hopefully the guys get back soon, and you get to go see them.

Guest Guest

This is cute... must be the car they toted David and the guys around in. Smile

davidv17.jpg
pic by @Cicile_chibi

Guest Guest

David talking about his "The Dash" tat at the press conference:

Guest Guest
Thanks Kathy for finding & posting all these great pics & videos. What an amazing experience for David and his fans in Vietnam!

Guest Guest

Here is most of RITD~posted by mahchiarello

Guest Guest

Loving all this vids, pic and articles. Thanks for bringing them here, Kathy!

I was so happy for David when I saw the enthusiasm of the audience and their amazing response! And he was like bathing in their love too Awww Love

Guest Guest

I still wanna know what pic you're talking about. Have we all see it, Amanda and PeppermintKisses?

And you all are welcome for the posting of the pics and vids. It was my entertainment for when I was sad about not being in Hanoi. Smile

kcbban wrote:
I still wanna know what pic you're talking about. Have we all see it, Amanda and PeppermintKisses?

And you all are welcome for the posting of the pics and vids. It was my entertainment for when I was sad about not being in Hanoi. Smile

It was posted on the last page but here's the link http://twitpic.com/5cep86

Guest Guest

Gotcha. Thanks. Smile

Guest Guest
Made wrote:

Stacy, he gave us the signal during the Hanoi concert!!! I wish we had pics or videos of that but I SAW IT in the live stream Awww Love

*runs to look at videos again*

He did? Awww Love I couldn't watch the livestream and forgot to look at videos of that show! :doh:

I had forgotten all about it. But I found it, found it!!! Excited And it was during his first song... none other than "Declaration"!!! Excited Look around 3:10. "will I ever be enough" boom... THE SIGNAL!!!

Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love

BTW, full stream here thanks to DCFanOlivia Hug

Guest Guest

Screencap, some more Awww Love I'm tweeting him this with huge thanks from all the Word Nerds! Oh yes, I will, he totally deserves it ! Copying all this in the Vietnam concert thread as well.

signal10.jpg

Guest Guest
He looks gorgeous in his black jeans and button down. But I sincerely hope they go for a more casual look for the Great Adventure show next week. They will have heat exhaustion after the first song if they wear outfits like that at 2 pm for an outdoor show.

Well, they didn't dress down for Busch Gardens so I doubt they will for Great Adventure. I hope they have LOTS of water and fans blowing on them!

Love, love, LOVE the Signal! Awww Love And during Declaration of all songs. My heart goes pitter-patter. Awww Love

Guest Guest

Mine too, Stacy! *breathless* I know that during the livestream I kinda fangirled over it, posted and then... forgot Duh Thanks for bringing that back to my memory, lol.

Guest Guest

Where's Monica?!?!?! She needs to see this!!! And LOL, some people on twitter didn't even know what we were talking about! Had to clarify the whole thing for them. Seems here we come a long way following David Heart

Guest Guest

Awwwww....... Awww Love I didn't catch that on the livestream. Thanks for finding it, Made.

Guest Guest

Just gonna put these tweets here for posterity. Smile

Quote :
andyskib I had such an amazing time in Vietnam! Thank you for being so welcoming to us. I'll never forget it.
17 Jun

KYLESPEEK Thanks for the good time Vietnam! Can't wait to come back with my family to visit
17 Jun

KYLESPEEK Thanks 2 Hennessy & H-Artistry Concert Series 4 having us. most importantly, thank u so much to everyone who came out to see us last night!
17 Jun

thedavidcook What a fun show! Thx to Thanh and Alexandra, Hennessy and the H-Artistry Concert Series, and the beautiful country and people of Vietnam!
17 Jun

Awww Love

Guest Guest
Awww Love

I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry you couldn't be there, Kathy! But I'm really happy the guys had a wonderful reception and got some real love from the Vietnamese people... Just awesome!

WOW, I can't stop rewinding to the SIGNAL part... drunken

Guest Guest
Made wrote:
Where's Monica?!?!?! She needs to see this!!! And LOL, some people on twitter didn't even know what we were talking about! Had to clarify the whole thing for them. Seems here we come a long way following David Heart

I'm here, I'm here!!! TOTALLY AWESOME! Gives me goosebumps every time I see it. I love that man! Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love

Guest Guest

Geez, Mon, someone says Signal and you sense it and come running, eh?! RazzLOL Face

Guest Guest

You know it, girl! Razz Well, truth be told, Made emailed me... LOL!

Guest Guest

Crap, my bubble has been burst. I thought you were all-knowing. Very Sad

Guest Guest

I am ALMOST all-knowing... Suspect

Guest Guest
LOL flag girls! I just couldn't wait for Monica to see this!

Guest Guest
Uber hug

Guest Guest

Here's a cool compilation vid someone linked me to. David's part starts at about 8:15. Clear and you can really see how big the crowd is and hear them sing along and chant David's name at one point. Awww Love

Thanks for posting that Video Kathy! And thanks for finding all the goodies you've found for us!!! You RAWK!! Mega Rock

(btw, I started following you on twitter - I'm TewerLightsFan there. My account is private so you'll have to follow me back and I'll have to approve it.)

Guest Guest

hahaha.... I had no clue who that was so I was ignoring. lol I'll go follow you now. Smile

What??!!?? Tantrum Ignore me???? Really???? LOL - you are now approved to see my tweets, also!!! Very Happy

Guest Guest

Make them good. Razz hahaha

Guest Guest
Thanks Kathy-that was great-I bet it was amazing for him to have them sing along & call out his name!

Guest Guest

I'm so happy they showed him so much love here. Awww Love I'd love to hear a bit about what he thought of being here. David and I should have a chat. Very Happy

Guest Guest

A couple of more vids:

And look at around 9:18 in the second vid. Very Happy

Guest Guest

A few more pics I was just linked to:

davidv18.jpg

davidv19.jpg

Cute. Smile

Oh..... and then there's this:

davidv22.jpg

Thud

Pics by @TrangChim

Guest Guest
Thud!

Guest Guest

O.M.G. Thud

Guest Guest
Woah he looks good!

Guest Guest

A partial beginning of the shows Declaration-you can see the big crowd & sound is great! Posted by wolfcubreturns-thanks!

Guest Guest
Wow, there were a lot of people there! Do we have an estimate?

Guest Guest
One of the gals that was there said 4,000. That's just her estimate...... IDK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.