Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hennessy Artistry Concert - Hanoi, Vietnam - 6/16/11

Guest Guest

David talking a bit about his Vietnam trip on "Regis & Kelly":

Awww Love

Guest Guest
Kathy, I swear I heard him talk about his trip to Vietnam in another interview! Just can't find it! But I will, lol.

Guest Guest
Tapping toe

hahaha... kidding.... if you find it sometime, that'd be great, Made. No hurry. Hug

Guest Guest
LOL flag Kathy!

Damnit! I can't find where it was scratch Not that I mind re-watching and re-reading the interviews, lol.

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting, Dinna! I really loved the interview 'cause it touched a lot of interesting points that, we may have heard before but were very well put together by the inteviewer Very Happy

Some of them were my questions but I could have guessed the answers myself if I have to Razz

If it was up to me, I would love to ask him something only the hardcore fans would ask and not something... skin deep? I'm not saying it's not a good interview, but it's for promotional purposes mainly, so all they "can" ask are overall album stuff and Idol stuff (for non DC fans who are her fans, mostly)... notice how the interviewer doesn't recognize names like Johnny Rzeznik and Kevin Griffin... I bet my bottom dollar she doesn't know who Better Than Ezra is Very Happy

But hey, I wasn't asking for much, so hearing my Qs answered was nice Smile

Guest Guest

Great questions, Dinna as you say, designed for promotion to the general public and the artist's fans Great

Guest Guest

Here are a few new great videos posted by billiejoe0777-thanks!

CBTM~

Guest Guest

Cool! Thanks for posting, Barb. Smile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.