Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

So you think you can dance

i'm really in love with this tv show!
especially because where i live there is nothing similar to it, and furthermore i love dancing!

i think the partecipants are soooo talented!

anyone else is a fan? Smile

love that show!!! my favorites this season are Nathan, Legacy and Ellenore...

yeah its a good show..all the contestants are really professionals in dancing... =)

i haven't seen the new season yet, since it's not aired in italy and i have to find it in the internet! but i'm so excited about it!!

anyway I also love the coreographers.... my favorites are Mia Michaels and Wade robson!

i watch sytycd coz the cable channels here only shows the past seasons... they're still in season 4 when in us it's already in season 6... bweheheh

oh and mia michaels left sytycd this season... she only stayed until vegas rounds...

what season are you currently watching? i think i watched almost all seasons except season 1... hehe

whaaaaaaaaaaaat???

OMG you gave me such a bad news!!!! i loved watching at her dances!!

sorry for the mia michaels news... i was also shocked coz i also like some of her dances like the Mercy routine by twitch and katee

but my other fave choreographers are still there like wade, nappytabs and sonya tayeh... so it's not a big deal for me...

who's your fave dancer in season 5? me, i love janette manrara!! she's my favorite season 5 dancer

i love jeanine's style!

and especially i loved this piece

i think she and jason are so cute, and on the show danced this piece with such a passion!

love that piece too... that's a travis wall dance... danced by jeanine and jason my other fave dancer... bweheh

ahahha but then you are also watching season 5!!!

anyway also janette was really good... these dances were amazing:

i already watched the whole season 5... and I'm ok with the America's favorite dancer... I just wish it was janette... bweheh

here's my all time fave routine... it's from season 4... choreographed by nappytabs...

in season 4 my bet is katee shean... i love most of her dances... esp the no air and mercy routines...

i still have to finisch watching season 4!! i have to caught up with the last episodes!

ow... u'r still in season 4??? good luck... season 6 will be ending on mid december i think... they have great dancers this season...

this sounds very much like out Strictly Come Dancing ...is it pro/celebs learning different dances each week with one being voted off by the public??

no, sorry, i'm at season 5!! i always get confused about that!

in SYTCD there are no celebs.... they are boys ang girls from all around the us, and they have to learn coreogrphies of different dance styles, and there judges who eliminate them, until the last 10. then the public can vote!

kasijab wrote:
this sounds very much like out Strictly Come Dancing ...is it pro/celebs learning different dances each week with one being voted off by the public??

i think strictly come dancing is more like Dancing with the Stars... in SYTYCD the contestants can be amateur or Pros but no celebrity... they are paired and then dance to different dance styles that they pic from the hat... 2 dancers are eliminated weekly... then they will choose 1 america's fave dancer from the final 4... congratulations