Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

I declare this thread opened *smashes the bottle of bubbly*

You all know what to do.......

yeah.. so many cute emoticons over here! and I truly have to get ready for work and pray for the phone to ring while I'm in the shower!

Frannie wrote:
wooo hooooooooooo.. love it when you're first!

thank you *sob sob* for remembering me

*praying for a phone call with good news for Frannie*

I hope that helps and you won't have to go to work in horrible weather

Having fun messing with Frannie and Dawn cause they can't figure out the last item from the Hunt this week.

: D

inu-kijo wrote:
Having fun messing with Frannie and Dawn cause they can't figure out the last item from the Hunt this week.

: D

you really are :girl_devil:

I wish I had more free time and fb access during the day so I could also take part - it sound like so much fun.

awww, you should save the pic at the week, and figure out the items, and when your doing visits, find the items that you know of or what not.
dawn and fran are good at ermm "collaborating" with, I am sure they could help ya out too!!

not sure how much longer I can run it, only got about 20 pages left in my trunk.... mostly full of halloween stuff, and I think they are getting tired of that stuff......

I have not been doing any visits lately - I just barely log on to get lottery (never more than 200 coins). Will have to make an effort this weekend as I want to buy some valentine's stuff.

I still like the game - I'm just not in it like I used to *cry*

me either honey.

is there one certain v-day item you really want?

maybe I can buy it for you (only get my lotto and tree money now a days.)

looks like I'm here all by myself *sob sob*

inu-kijo wrote:
me either honey.

is there one certain v-day item you really want?

maybe I can buy it for you (only get my lotto and tree money now a days.)

thank you for your offer hunnie

I have not had that close look at the items yet - only got the floor so far and Snuffles gave me rose pot.

I just have to get off my butt and do some visits. I was going to last night but ended up re-loading the game over and over - more than 20 times trying to get roses and only have 6 so far - game was crahing all the time and when it eventually loaded i was told all roses have been claimed. OH well.

Did you get the PM I sent you yesteday? Did it work for you?

inu-kijo wrote:
awww, you should save the pic at the week, and figure out the items, and when your doing visits, find the items that you know of or what not.
dawn and fran are good at ermm "collaborating" with, I am sure they could help ya out too!!

not sure how much longer I can run it, only got about 20 pages left in my trunk.... mostly full of halloween stuff, and I think they are getting tired of that stuff......

Uh oh! Please don't stop doing the hunt Kijo, we love it too much! We'd do it for free honey and you can always reduce the prizes to say 1 special prize per week....we can all help with that! It's too much fun to stop

And everyone is welcome to erm.... collaborate with us

Bee wrote:
I have not been doing any visits lately - I just barely log on to get lottery (never more than 200 coins). Will have to make an effort this weekend as I want to buy some valentine's stuff.

I still like the game - I'm just not in it like I used to *cry*

Hun is there anything you would like particularly? I could maybe help out a bit xx

sorry had to reboot computer - not sure if anyone's still here.

Thank you for your kind offer Dawn but I feel bad asking for stuff from people - I do have (limited) access to the game I just can't be bothered (well with lots more stuff) recently. I need holiday, I really need to snap out of this (sorry I'm going on and on about this).

How are you anyway? Feel like I have not spoken to you for ages Ashamed

Sorry Bee, just been in and out this afternoon...

Maybe we should just send you some stuff then hey? perhaps it will cheer you a little. I know you're going through it at the moment hun but know that you're in my thoughts wishing for a happy future for you sweet lady.

I'm fine and dandy thank you Bee, we seem to just miss one another on here and I'm afriad I have to leave again now....I hate coming into a pile of old work on a MOnday and so want to clear my mess of a desk before leaving.

Have a good weekend and we'll catch up with each other soon

(((((hugs))))) xx

thank you Dawn

yes I'm in and out too but I have got my desk clear now (all work and filing done!) 8)

inu-kijo wrote:

Kijo, I can send you stuff Smile eek it out and keep it going

If I shout out that the bar's open, will anyone appear?

did someone say the bar is open???? I got sent home early because the weather is looking so horrible right now. Boss is very cautious about my new knees and doesn't want me falling.. I love her!

Frannie wrote:
oh well.. gonna go have a smoke!

and when you return there will be lovely drink waiting for you - anything you want.

I'm looking after the bar for now 8) - it's friday night (at least here in UK)

I'm guessing I'm the only loser who is sitting at home on friday night talking to myself on-line

hello ello ello ello ........ anyone one one one..... here ere ere ere

OK then
still no-one here so I'm off to bed
byeeeeeee

Laughing

well I fell asleep at the computer earlier talking to Bee, and when i woke up (right before noon) the power had gone out.... so I had to call the power company, and there was a mass power outage cause the weather wasw so awful..... ending up snoozing again.... woke up at 6:30 and the power was still off!!!

ending up, a breaker went out in the house!
Silly me!!! hehehe.

Have to run to town, but I will be back on later, perhaps someone will join me then?
I can't be the only person online by themselves on a Friday night.... what a sad day that would be!!!

I'm back.... apparently didnt have to go into town like i thought.
which is cool, cause he weather here is awful.

dinnertime..will checkbacklater.. and thanks forchecking the contest Kijo!!! whooot!

am never gonna make it 1000 posts tonight.. but for sure by the end of the weekend

They've just called a Level One snow emergency here in Franklin County.. am sure we'll be up to to in a few hours

they tend to over react here in Ohio. Of course, that's my Chicago lifetime of winters talking LOL

TanyaRC wrote:
Sounds like you will be shoveling ....

not me.. there's a kid down the block who always comes.. he gets paid well, though

and when it's really bad his dad comes with a huge snow blower machine that he rides