Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Oh My Gosh!!!

Oh My Gosh!!

Im totally inlove with the new colours of this site....I logged on this afternoon to see that the colours have changed....I nearly fainted!!

PINK!!!! And my 2nd...no 3rd favorite colour...PURPLE....

Thats so cool...Whoever came up with the idea is totally and utterly...genius...I would love to shake their hand!! You did me so proud.....Lol

and my favourite colours green, purple, blue and... PINK!!!
my room is in the same colours congratulations
i love them too!

I like the new theme. congratulations
It's has a clean feeling! And The colors are great! ( Although I don't really like the pink)

I love the new look! It is easier to read for my old eyes...and besides; Look! There's Kokonee!!!!!!! Thanks for using her picture!

Joe99 wrote:
I like the new theme. congratulations
It's has a clean feeling!

hehe, well after that all red and snow, it really does congratulations

and why don't i have tiddly's song in music video of the day? Sad
it's great, hun!

Kokonee wrote:
I love the new look! It is easier to read for my old eyes...and besides; Look! There's Kokonee!!!!!!! Thanks for using her picture!

hello! could you please fix our facebook link? it redirects me to my homepage congratulations thank you! just copy-paste the profile page link. if you need any more help in general or because of the new settings please click here: http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/forum-help-and-advice-f5/how-to-add-your-facebook-link-t5616.htm

Lucky Strike congratulations

Lucky Strike,
Oh! I'm so sorry! I hope that it works now.
BTW I see you and I have the same name! I am Greek-American

Kokonee wrote:
Lucky Strike,
Oh! I'm so sorry! I hope that it works now.
BTW I see you and I have the same name! I am Greek-American

yes it's working perfectly now!!!!! congratulations thank you very much!!! congratulations

indeed! stasia is from anastasia! congratulations where are you from?

I was born in the States, as were my parents. My grandparents, however were immigrants. Both Yia-yas from a village outside of Constantinople (Kirklise), one Papoo was from Mytiline and the other from Halki (the island). I've never been to Greece but intend too someday!

I also adore pink as you can see from my pet name! and stasia- it is my sister name also Lucky Strike! congratulations you will love it here a have a lot of greek-american best friends and relatives in the US -I Visited New York this summer! you will have an amazing time here you will love it!