Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Six Flags Great Adventure Summerfest - Jackson, NJ - 6/25/11

Guest Guest
Those are great Carol & Dania-I love daylight shows! Thanks to everyone who took pics & videos!

Guest Guest

^^^what she said! Thanks to all of you for posting the vids and pics Awww Love

Darn, Stacy was too fast for me to claim the signal pic!

Made wrote:
^^^what she said! Thanks to all of you for posting the vids and pics Awww Love

Darn, Stacy was too fast for me to claim the signal pic!

She claimed it moments after the show, lol.

Guest Guest

^^^ Tantrum lol

Oh my, Daina and Carol, soo many pretties Thud

Guest Guest
Apparently, my mom watched the stream and chatted...lol... hilarious.

Your mom rocks Great

Thanks all! My pics will never, ever be as good as Daina's, but I don't do too bad with daytime pics...but then again, the subjects were so photogenic to begin with... Smile

All these pictures are so pretty!! thanks so much for sharing them!!!

Guest Guest

The Last Goodbye-posted by Cookie Nookie

Hey everyone! Hi!

I just made it back to Daina's and I'm going through my pics now. Will post what's worth sharing.

It was my pleasure to host the Ustream! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it; I apologize for the singing and the momentary jostling- I caught one of the guitar pics.

Be back in a few.

Thank you all for the awesome pictures and vids!!! Yahoo!You Rock!Thank You!

Daina, for your pictures do you use continuous shooting for your camera?

Also did anyone notice the paw print on David's left wrist, is that a real tat?

Yes, it's real. Been there since before the Chris Everett tennis thingy. It's Dublin's paw.

Nope, I just used auto for today. Easy Wink

Guest Guest
Best day ever!! A great concert. David's voice was fabulous today and he seemed very happy to be back on stage. Circadian live was incredible. IMO it rocked just a bit harder live than on the album, and I'm okay with that. He actually made me fall in love with Light On today lol. He was so cute and charming about the sing along part of the song.

I was happy to hear some new songs and some old favorites. I still love Heroes and Declaration live. I didn't want it to end.

After the show we went on a bunch of rides. It may not have been the smartest idea to ride the Congo Rapids at 9 pm lol. We got completely soaked and all had to drive home wet. I opted out of riding the Kingda Ka coaster that David tweeted about. I rode pretty much everything else.

Thank you to my WNH friends for making this day so special.

Hey everyone just got home. I did not take any photos but I will do my best to recap. I am on my ipad so please excuse any poor spelling and grammar!

Before the show started, as I'm sure you all heard, they soundchecked both Circadian and REM. Now, we learned loooong ago that what they soundcheck may have nothing whatsoever to do with what they actually play. But in the car on the way there, I asked both the girls in my car what song from the new album they most wanted to hear, and all three of us said Circadian. So when he actually opened with it, when the opening tinkly part started, I, um, kinda wigged out lol.

"Mayday! Somebody save me!" I could hear a LOT of people sing ing it! Actually, throughout the whole show,... It may not have been a big crowd, but it was a great crowd. David was totally impressed with our singing-along abilities. I don't know that I have seen him smile half so many times during a show as he did today. He was loving the crowd and we were loving him. I loved it when Jamie called out, "We missed you!" and he replied in kind. Heart

I was so glad that from DCTR we got Heroes and Declaration both! IDK what it is about those two songs but they just SO get my blood pumping and SO get me really into a show. Maybe because Heroes is such fun to sing "but you're still standing!" back at him. Declaration, well I've just loved it since the very first listen at the SNL dress rehearsal and then a couple hours later on the show, half of us back at my apartment, listening to it 100 times that night.

[i]

Today was awesome! Photos are at my facebook -> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1876748881902.2097174.1336620127

All my videos are here! I got everything (incl. the Monty banter LOL) except I Did It For You Smilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/SPN7191?feature=mhee#p/c/07F4E05F5DFD378E

After the concert, we went on the log flume (got soaked) and went on Kingda Ka (shortly after David did - but we didn't see him or anything. the line was so long lol) and then on Nitro. AMAZING DAY.

Guest Guest
Thank you all for the pretty photos!

A few things I learned today.

1. I am still so in love with his voice
2. Sometimes I forget how charming he is. It takes about 5 minutes into a concert for me to remember how devastating that charm is lol
3. Circadian live is even better than I imagined it would be.
4. Huge roller coasters are brutal on my old body, but it's worth a few aches and pains.

Guest Guest

I had to go find this one and bring it here. Sorry if it was already posted. Thanks to cookienookie for this video.

David was glowing today. He was really soaking up the love and giving it right back to us.

Yeah, I was saying earlier - to David, I don't think the size of the crowd matters 100th as much as how much love the crowd is giving him. A crowd of 50 singing every song back to him and screaming and bouncing and grinning ear-to-ear I think is better to him than a stadium of 10,000 who don't know more than a song or two of his.

I still can't believe he thought we'd forget the words to Light On. Really, Dave? Do you really think you or your work is that easily forgotten? You clearly don't know US as well as you think if so!

Made wrote:
^^^ Tantrum lol

Oh my, Daina and Carol, soo many pretties Thud

Sorry, Made! She showed me hours before she uploaded s no one else had a chance! Razz I have to get home to my place though and crop it to the right siaze. I Heart it so much.

BTW, the video Barb posted of Light On shows him giving us the Signal during it. What id doesn't show is that after the song ended, hr gave it again. And again. And again. I swear he did it a dozen times. I was DYING. He is so amazing how much love he shares with us. Amazing. Awww Love

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing all your pics, recaps, vids, etc. It's been so long.

A few things:
Is there video of when Jamie said we missed him and he said it back?

Is there video of banter at all?

I have NEVER seen so many pics of him smiling. He just seems to be so happy to be there. Almost as happy as we are to have him there. Smile

I got choked up when I heard the beginnings of Circadian in the video. I'm sure if I had been there, I would have cried. A perfect stranger can make me cry. *sigh*

Nice to see Neal looking soooooooo good again. It's been a while. Not crazy about the mountain man look.

Has David's thighs always been that ummm..... thick? Or is that part of his work out progress. I never noticed before.

He gave the signal A LOT during this show. It's weird, cause we've been talking about it a lot lately, and then he does it a lot. I kind of liked that. Smile

Yeah, I was saying earlier - to David, I don't think the size of the crowd matters 100th as much as how much love the crowd is giving him. A crowd of 50 singing every song back to him and screaming and bouncing and grinning ear-to-ear I think is better to him than a stadium of 10,000 who don't know more than a song or two of his.

Did you get a chance to talk to David?

Thanks for all the tweets, updates, vids and pictures!! Love it all, can't wait for tour, so "homesick" for it!!

Yes, it's real. Been there since before the Chris Everett tennis thingy. It's Dublin's paw.

Thanks, aww dubs

Nope, I just used auto for today. Easy Wink

Cool

I agree with this, I really enjoy the "intimate-type" performances better than the larger crowds b/c then David can actually see what joy his music and him bring to people.

I still can't believe he thought we'd forget the words to Light On. Really, Dave? Do you really think you or your work is that easily forgotten? You clearly don't know US as well as you think if so!

That's funny LOL flag, David should know that most of us (if not all) on WNH know word for word, all the songs from DCTR, AH, and even most of Axium songs.

Here is the banter after LO. He looked very touched by the response. Again, the signal. Love this man to pieces.

Guest Guest

Thank you everyone for your recaps-pictures and videos!

Jamie-thanks also for the great ustream! Your pictures are wonderful as usual-you seem to capture him at the best times-love when he looks like he is just soaking it all in. The one 061 with him over at the edge of the stage by the speaker is one of my favorites-thanks!

He does love the stage as much as we and the stage love him! Awww Love

Guest Guest

He really was feeling the love... and giving the signal so many times! The look on his face while the audience was singing is just amazing. You can feel how much he loved it. Awww Love

Thanks as always to everyone for the videos, the gorgeous pictures (have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE outdoor, daytime shows?) and the recaps. It sounds like it was an awesome day for all of you!

And Jamie, again... thank you so much for streaming it so we could all be a part of it. LOL, we were so thrilled when you caught the pick... and you have a beautiful voice. We were commenting on it in chat, so don't apologize for your singing.

Guest Guest

Cookie Nookie's Heroes:

Guest Guest

Cookie Nookie's LOTM:

Guest Guest

Cookie Nookie's vid of David's Pick Tossing Practice:

Guest Guest

Declaration by ajm4884:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.