Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

David delivers pizza to the line at Best Buy!!!

Guest Guest
OMG David personally delivered pizza to the fans in line at Best Buy!! All the guys came down the line to greet everyone. OMG OMG OMG lol. Stacy is on the phone with me right now giggling.

Guest Guest
Correction, Stacy hasn't seen Neal yet.

Guest Guest

That is awesome! Donuts for the first album, pizza for the second... what are you going to do for the third one, Dave? LOL Face

Awww Love He is too sweet.

Guest Guest
For the third maybe he'll buy everyone a burger and fries lol.

Guest Guest
Seriously? Why do my delivery guys not look like that?

Omfg. This is too much. The donuts were beyond belief. This? He friggen walked down the whole line and handed pizza boxes out. I saw andy & kyle & monty too. Kyle hung out a little bit until they called him away.

I just had a slice of pepperoni hand delivered by dave himself! Thud_old

Guest Guest
That's so awesome, Peggy!

I love that he does stuff like this for his fans. He's simply amazing.

Oops - the post above that says it's by peggy is by me, stacy. She was logged in on my ipad before the pizza came and in my excitement i didn't think to log her out and me in. Embarassed

Guest Guest

LOL, well then let me rephrase...

That's so awesome, Stacy! LOL Face

Guest Guest
ROFLOL Stacy is a wee bit caught up in the excitement!

Guest Guest

No word of a lie.... I was JUST thinking that if he delivered donuts the first time....what would be next, pizza??

*get out of my head David*

Seriously that man has to be THE SWEETEST guy on earth! Awww Love

^ i totally agree, tricia. i wouldn't mind a piece of pizza that was delivered personally by him! maybe someone save me a piece? LOL

Guest Guest
I just love that he cares about his fans like that. I have a feeling that doesn't happen too often with other artists. He's so sweet!

Aw, that was super sweet of him and the guys! You can tell how caring he is by doing this for the fans.

That is so sweet of him. Awww Love

(thinking.... That pizza looks really good or maybe I'm just hungry scratch )

Guest Guest

From Jamie

Guest Guest
justforme wrote:

Now Stacy, you weren't planning on ignoring David again were you?? LOL flagRazz

Guest Guest

Found this one on twitter, not sure who took it.

Tricia wrote:
justforme wrote:

Now Stacy, you weren't planning on ignoring David again were you?? LOL flagRazz

Who, me? I would NEVER do such a thing!

david and the guys are absolutely awesome! they never cease to amaze me! i'm proud to be a fan.

I think its time to nominate David for Sainthood. The man is amazing.

He is pretty awesome, isn't he? I'm afraid I would have choked on my pizza, tho. He gets me all in a tizzy.

Awww Love Lucky Girls !!!
Sweeetest Guy Ever !!

@vsteph1 wrote:
I think its time to nominate David for Sainthood. The man is amazing.

I agree! If he would ever offer pizza to me, it would have a white light going around it and i would hear the HALLELUJAH chorus in the backround, and i would be like "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" I'm Not Worthy!

^ lol - i would probably have the same reaction!

when i met him in 2008, i was like... frozen to the spot. i couldn't talk until he smiled at me and even then, i thought i was going to hurl.

seriously. *sigh*

Oh my god im not even there and im excited as all get go. Thanks Peg For the Phone call to tell me all about it it really did make me feel like i was there. Man oh man i would of passed out seeing David Come through the door with PIZZA . Oh my god. HE IS TOTALY AMAZING. Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love

Here's my pictures of the pizza delivery. It happened so quick, I was fumbling with the camera with shaky hands as Dave & Co. were coming up the escalator.

new_yo10.jpg

new_yo11.jpg

new_yo12.jpg

new_yo13.jpg

All I can add to anything else that everyone has already said is: Now we can explain to our friends and family who think we are all BUNCH OF NUTS why we are such rabid fans - That was THE sweetest thing ever!!

And, just so you guys know, Stacy and I were #91 & #92, so we both have our BB version of the CD AND the precious wrist band that will get us into the concert at 6:00pm, AND into the signing after the concert. Poor Stacy is totally spent - she worked today, we just got home about 20 min. ago, and she's in bed cause she has to work tomorrow as well. I keep telling her it's all David's fault. Smile

Best surprise ever! I love these boys. When the best buy people started throwing us trash bags and said food was coming, me and Chele looked at each other and said, "What's he sending?" lol... then we heard the squeals from the front of the line and knew he'd brought it himself this time. LOVE it. Such a sweet personal touch. Awww Love I got one pic of Dave, but I got Monty and Andy hugs!

01910.jpg

Daina, they didn't tell y'alls part of the line that he was coming? The security dude told us, "Ok, we've got some food coming for you guys...and it comes with a surprise. Let's just say you've been waiting a long time to see him." (Gee, wonder who that could be. Rolling Eyes) Next thing we knew, there were some screams behind us and then Dave & Co. were coming up the escalator.

Not to mention we saw Michelle talking to security less then 15 minutes beforehand, so we knew Dave had to be in the vicinity.

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Great

DEBRA

OMG - THE MOST WELCOME PIZZA DELIVERY GUY EVER! DC CheerleaderDC Cheerleader

How lucky can those fans get! The Wave

Tricia wrote:
Seriously that man has to be THE SWEETEST guy on earth! Awww Love

SERIOUSLY!

Awww, Stacy....that't so great! Before taking a bite of the pizza - did you consider having David sign it first..? LOL flag

OMG I really want him to deliver pizza to my house LOL ... he's so sweet... I can only say that when you see an artist who cares so much about his fans, you can only stand up and give him an applause. Dav is beyond awesome.

DC CheerleaderAwww Love

OMG!!! This is ... Awesome! Wow! I admire how he cares about the fans... there's not many artists who care about their fans this much.
Awww Love He's the sweetest guy ever! Awww Love
aww! I can figure out how excited you guys were! Thud!

Guest Guest

Thanks Jaime & Daina for the pics-I love seeing him on the escalator with the pizza boxes! He really is one special talented guy. And as Peggy put so well-see this is why we do what we do? We are "family" afterall! Awww Love

@gen_m wrote:
he looks tired. poor bub. Very Sad

He's got a loooong day ahead of him! cheers

What a DOLL. I'm so glad you guys who were there with such dedication and love are loved and appreciated in return.

Thanks for the pictures Jaime and Daina! David and the guys are the sweetest guys ever on this planet. Awww Love

Guest Guest

You know, occasionally my husband and sons will tease me about David... tell me we're all stalkers and must creep him out... (they're not really being serious, they just likes to try and "get" me.) So last night I was sitting here and the word and pictures hit twitter, while my husband and oldest son were here watching tv.

So I said, "Hey... I think you guys are right. David really must hate all his 'obsessed' fans." They asked why I said that, and I answered, "Well, as we speak, a few hundred of those fans are waiting in line at Best Buy in NYC to buy his album at midnight, and get a wristband to get into a show he's doing tomorrow for his album release. They've been standing there for a few hours. And he just bought them all pizza... oh and he and his band members personally delivered it to them." And I showed them the picture of David carrying the pizza boxes into the store.

They both were really impressed that he would do that for his fans. And I got a "Okay, I kid you a lot... but he really seems like a nice guy, and I get why you like him so much," out of my husband. Great

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.