Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Just too much!

Oh, my oh my!!! I'm feeling like Job (from the Bible)
This year has just been horrible! My son had melanoma, my husband had several benign (thankfully!) skin cancers, and now my sister has cancer. To top that off, someone in my congregation also has a similar cancer as my sister. Oh...and my hubby lost his job in January, he is working now. And I've been dealing with my own health issues. And there are four more months! Gag! It's been just too much!
If you think of it, please hold my family in prayer. thanks.

awwwwwwwwww.........Kokonee....i am really sorry about all things that are happened to your family..........hope that everything will finish good.........

Stasia, my heart goes out to you hun! I will continue to pray for your sister, you and the rest of your family. I wish that I could honestly do something to be there for you right now, or just to give you a hug. Sending my wishes and thoughts your way! xx

Thank you!
Just knowing that you are praying for my sister helps me so much!
Thank you, my friends!

That's really awful! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers and I really hope the rest of this year can turn out to be better for all!

God won't give u pain that u cannot bear.. Smile
Life is like a spinning wheel, u will find the time when u feel down and the time when u are happy.. congratulations
keep praying.. I'll pray for u..

Sad Sad to read this Stasia
Sending all my love and thoughts to you and your family
Everything will be fine soon, you will see

I'll totally pray! Terrible things happening for you&your family! Hope you all are strong! I'm with you

I want to thank you all for the kind words, in-game gifts, and generally warm thoughts! I so appreciate the prayers! (Remember, Kokonee's chapel is always opened! 1st CC room!) I also want to say a special thank you for those who are on line during my early hours, when I am having insomnia! It is so nice to chat.

I'm sorry for only just replying to this thread

My thoughts and prayers are with you hun. You must feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders Sad I wish there were some words of wisdom I could offer, but I'm more than a little brain dead at the moment lol...so just sending you hugs and positive thought xxxxxxxxxx

im so sorry to hear that stasia! same as lisa, u have my prayers too. prayers can move mountains and nothing is impossible to god..keep a strong faith..