Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

cg1110.gif

Another Chat and Gift thread for February, thanks for the picture Kijo ♥️

yes it was quite a shocking experience - like something from 50 years ago (the guys hairstyle and side burns and piles and piles of video tapes in living room).

As you said - you couldn't make it up.

BTW how's the work? Is it finished yet? I was drooling when I saw the pictures - was that your own design?

The computer design was put together by the supplier, but I had a good idea of what we wanted, it was a question of seeing what we could get and how much it would cost.

We still have the delay on the washbasins and mirror for the main bathroom, but he's doing the downstairs cloakroom now. Tiling the floor today.

Sadly he goes on holiday on Friday, so he wont be able to finish the bathroom until he gets back Sad

Thanks for the compliment.
We didn't care for the bathroom when we bought the house, and that was 9 years ago, so we were good to live with it so long I think, decided that it would be a real benefit to get a nice big shower in, as we don't use the baths anyway (very rarely) and we still have alternatives should be need arise congratulations

Am pleased with how its looking, just cross at the hold up with supplies.

yes I can imaging that would be really annoying - unecessary hold up because of supliers.

Is the bathroom "usable" now? Just worried what are you going to do while your workman is on holidays.

I have to say I have a thing for dark granite - I have dark granite placemats and chopping board and cheese board (the one with wire for cutting) - all from Tesco. If I ever own a place I want to have dark granite tops in kitchen and bathroom (if possible).

We have black granite in the kitchen, it's very smart. The one for the bathroom is also pretty, dark brown, with cream and white variations...the 'skirting board' effect and the window sill are mosaic tiles of the same granite, but the top for the basins will be solid (when it turns up)

We're ok Bee as we have ensuites to the bedrooms, so we're using those, although normally iMOM uses the main bathroom as it's the other side of the house, so it's quiet first thing in the morning.

The downstairs should be finished as well before he goes away.

Got to love and leave you for now, get ready for my hair appointment
xxx

good luck with the work and have a good time at hairdressers

I should go and concentrate on work

Hi sweetie! Noticed you were looking : D

I'm glad to be home!! I had class at 9 this morning, and we left at 8.15, to make it on time and we had to take my sister along. But we couldn't get uphill, because we have cobblestones in our street, so it was really icy! Dad made me crawl behind the wheel to get up and he pushed, together with 2 other men...

Wow! what a morning! hehehe.

I didnt have to work last night, and somehow I ended up passing out so I didnt take any of meds for the day..... I am in quite a bit of pain.
so I made it downstairs somehow and now I have bunked up after taking lots of meds, and just waiting to feel better!! hehehehe.

Work was good last night (only worked at new job) the owner seems to really like, me which is good. It is really boring, but, I'll get used to it. Read half of a new book just last night!

I was quite shaking when I got out again and switched places! Am watching the news now and it was really a total chaos. All in all there was a thousand km of traffic jam...

Aww sweetie, I'm sorry you're in pain! I hope the meds kick in really quick!!!

I am glad the owner likes you, cannot imagine someone not liking you actually.
What book are you reading?

Laughing believe me there are a bunch who don't like me at all, but I can be a righteous bee-atch when prompted too. Lately havent had to get nasty with anyone, which is good i guess. : D
(although sometimes that can be fun.....)

I am reading a book Tan Tan gave me, been meaning to start it, but kept putting it off cause i was working on another book (that wasn't all too great) so now that i finished that one I could start on hers. its called pet peeve.

here ya go:
amazon. com/Pet-Peeve-Xanth-Piers-Anthony/dp/0765343118/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265803749&sr=8-1

I think I'll try and make us new siggies today as well. we need some v-day ones before the weekend.

hey, I think everyone can be a real b... congratulations

Seems like a fantasy book, I've started a couple of years ago in fantasy and must admit I like them (besides the Harry Potter books I mean). I have the Laws of Magic and started reading in discworld, but it was a bit too hard, so I put that one aside. Now I'm going to start in the first book of Stieg Larsson.

Oooh, new siggies! I'm curious!!

good to know my banner went to some use.... : D

yeah frannie was talking about that she got 14 inches and it was soome to be a level 1 zone (which i bad) or something like that.

no snow here..... : C

It must be bad out there!!

It started snowing again over here, and they said it's going to snow again tomorrow and the day after... I really wish I had my ski gear now haha!

ROFL, now this is funny!! There's a football/soccer game this evening and so it seems the teams are asking the fans to come and help get rid of the snow (otherwise they won't be able to play)

hehehehe!!!

its really not even that chilly here.
i dont need a jacket or anything.

the cars dont even frost up.

no, i dont want to live in the cold, just see snow a couple times, try skiing and what not.

Yup, got it
After a while, the cold gets boring, I rather have the sun (people are much nicer when it's good)

winter gets people too depressed i think.

i like it. but thats me i guess.

: /

hehehehe

I like snow and I like the different seasons, they all have their charms I believe!
But after a while, the cold really gets too boring, a lot of people don't like to come out, so that's their own fault if they become depressed because of the weather. I'm more like: take it as it comes...

Is it bad I admit I really love today, even if there's so much chaos everywhere...

chaos is.... interesting.... its better than the same ol every day, i think that would be more depressing than anything. : /

(secretly watchin tbbt on other tab.....)

Lol, I'm going to watch the last 2 episodes of season 2. And then I'm about to start season 3! Oops :p

Sometimes I like chaos, as long as I'm not deeply involved : D

yes, OBSERVING chaos. thats what i meant. : D

i am on episode 8 of season 1, so once i finish season 1 ill have seen them all!!!
: D

OMG, i watched one the other day, SO FUNY.

when howard hooked up with penny's friend missy??

penny was trying to be nice and tell howard she would only keep sleeping with him if he was buying her things.

howard goes....... YAAAAAAY!!!

then runs off.... the face he made was awesome.

Observing is one of my hobbies rofl!

That face indeed is hilarious!!!
The thing I love now is Sheldon saying 'bazinga' in the kiddie thing with the colored balls! THAT was awesome!

Hahaha, sister's gone, so it's safe for me to watch TBBT now : D Didn't want her to sit here with me (oops)

hehehehe,
hey we are watching it together now!!!

yes, that was the one I was talking about. gosh that whole episode was the best (where sheldon loses it)

We're watching other episodes, but still : D I love it!

I think Sheldon's my fave...

sheldon makes the show, fo sure.

I LOVE SHELDONS CREEY SMILE!!!!

one episode they taught him to do it, and it was awesome.

Imagine there's a real person like Sheldon! : D
I would love to meet him haha!

Oh and -what's it called- his OCD's. I loved the part where he started to say something, Leonard interrupts him like twice and the faces he makes are to die for! Then he's like: 'you promised never to do that again'!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA the song!!!!!

Then penny gets her shoulder dislocated, and he had to sing it to her.

oh yeah! it was great. it was payback for that whole episode pretty much.
and sheldon sees her naked!!!

Hehehehehe.

this show is sooo amazing. : D

I wonder if a new one came on Monday?? I will have to look it up.

I have no idea actually... I have a widget that says episode 15 aired Feb 8th and a new one will come out on March 1st...