Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yeshuailuv28

In love with my cousin

My first question is whether it's legal. Are you first cousins? In some states it's legal to marry a first cousin but is it in your's? If it is legal, I don't think there is a biblical command that you can't marry a cousin. Actually, Abraham was married to his sister.

I would seriously seek God about this. If the situation is legal and biblical then God can make a way that eventually is a blessing to everyone.

Anyone have anything else to add?

I know a couple who are second cousins and they have a pretty good marriage. The woman only told me about them being cousins in confidence though, like she's ashamed of it--I've noticed when other people ask how she and her husband met, she always cringes and gives a vague answer. Just my two cents....I'm sure too you know the chances of your offspring having a genetic abnormality are higher than those of couples who are not related. The couple I spoke of do not have any offspring.

I agree with Mia! If it is legal then why not. Marriage is a contract with the Lord between the two of you. Seek the Lord's direction and if it is legal then why not. Love conquers all.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I stand on the word which tells us that those of us who are children of God are victorious over the enemy if we will stand up and fight with the full armor of God.

Put on your shield of Faith
Put on your belt of truth
Your helmet of Salvation
Your shod of peace
The sword of the spirit=the word of God

I am speaking into existence things that are:

I declare that everything that rises against you and yours (this includes all people you know) is a defeated foe in Jesus name. They have no power over you, your family, your friends, your property, your finances, your job, your tongue, your spirit and you are a conqueror and a Victor in Jesus name. Thank you Lord for your divine protection over this situation and thank you that what man says matter not but what you say matters all the time and has power over the enemy. We give you praise and glory, in Jesus name, amen.

Love in Jesus,

Connie