Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Concert Tickets sale/purchase

Guest Guest

There might be members of this forum wanting to sell their tickets and people wanting to purchase them. The administrators of the Word Nerd Home are not opposed to that but please bear the following in mind:

1. The transactions must be handled by PMs between the interested parties. The results of said operations are entirely the responsibility and liability of the parties involved.

2. The forum administrators shall have no participation in these transactions and are not liable if any of the parties involved does not comply with the terms agreed between the seller and the purchaser.

Please feel free to use this thread to post about wanting to sell or purchase concert tickets.

Please be aware that VIP passes are non-transferable per the David Cook Tickets site. At the time of purchase, a name was taken, and that person must be present the day of the show with their photo ID in order to pick the passes up. DavidCookTix/GroundCtrl (the vendor site) will not change the name that was originally given to them.

I have 3 tickets to the October 10, Columbus, OH show. I sadly can't go. I paid $32.25 for them. I *think* this place is first come/first serve on seating. The tickets do say Section: GENADM Row: GA8 Seats:1027-1029. You can email me: oliviamarley@yahoo.com Thanks!

I have 2 tickets to the Phoenix show for sale. Let me know if anyone is interested.

A conflict has come up and I cannot attend the show on December 6th, so I have to sell my tickets. I really need to get my money back for them since I will probably be going to another show.
Tickets were about $30 each. Please please message me if you are interested in buying them. I really need to get rid of them.

I have a extra ticket and VIP for the Dec. 2nd show and i really would liek to sell at least one of them if not both . So please if you or knows anyone is interested PLEASE let me know . I'd be willing to sell my either of them less than what they cost.

I'm looking for one of the LiveNation VIPs for the Irving Plaza show. If anyone has a friend that backs out or a change of plans...I'd gladly take it.

Note that I said the LiveNation VIP (with balcony seating), NOT the Ground Control VIP thru DCTix.com.

Thanks in advance.

A conflict has come up and I cannot attend the show on December 6th, so I have to sell my tickets. I really need to get my money back for them since I will probably be going to another show.
Tickets were about $30 each. Please please message me if you are interested in buying them. I really need to get rid of them.
i need a ticket if that helps